* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) announced the registration deadline to close the shareholders list of the Vietnam Restoration of Monuments & Cultural Equipment Joint Stock Co (coded REM) for dividend payment purpose.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has lately announced that Vietnam Fumigation Joint Stock Co (coded VFG) would pay dividend in cash to the existing shareholders.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has lately announced that Ngo Han Joint Stock Co (coded NHW) would close the shareholders list for paying dividend in cash and holding the annual general meeting.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has lately announced the registration deadline to close the shareholders list of vicem Bim Son Packaging Joint Stock Co (coded BPC).
* Hoa Binh Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded HRC) has released the resolution approved by the company’s management board on February 28, 2012.
* Hung Yen Book and School Equipment Joint Stock Co (coded HST) has lately announced the dates for closing the shareholders list for paying dividend and holding the annual shareholders meeting.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) announced that the Higher Education and Vocational Book Joint Stock Co (coded HEV) would close the shareholders list for paying 2011 dividend on March 15, 2012.
* Red River Holding has bought one million shares of Hoa Sen Group (HSG) to spur its ownership from 5 percent to 6.1 percent.
* Binh Duong PP Pack Making Co (HBD) has announced March 6 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 dividend in cash for shareholders at 25 percent.
* Southern Seed Corporation (SSC) has announced March 20 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 10 percent.
* Saigon Fuel Co. (SFC) has announced March 12 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 12 percent.
* Beta Securities Co has halted operation of its Saigon branch within 60 days from February 24.
* Tien Giang Investment and Construction Co (THG) has announced March 8 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 second round dividend in cash at 14 percent.
* SSI Asset Management Co has offloaded 800,000 shares of FLC Group Company (FLC) to reduce its ownership from 10.5 percent to 5.8 percent.
* Nguyen Thanh Binh, vice general director of Thu Duc Trading and Import-Export Joint Stock Co (coded TMC) announced that in Q1, the company aims to obtain targeted profit of 8 billion dong.
* Gia Dinh Water Supplying Joint Stock Co (UPCoM-listed GDW) has lately approved the 2012 business plan with targeted production output of 40.075 million cubic meters of clean water, up 1.9 percent against the previous year. The average price would increase by 7.99 percent year-on-year to 7,972 dong per cubic metre.
* Da Nui Nho Joint Stock Co (coded NNC) has lately released the 2011 audited business reports with unchanged net revenue of 279.81 billion dong.
* Alphanam Joint Stock Co (coded ALP) has lately released the business results for Q4 and the whole year of 2011.
* FPT Joint Stock Co (FPT) has recently announced its business plan for 2012 with revenue of 31.3 trillion dong, up 21 percent year-on-year.
* Vietnam general Export-Import Joint Stock Co (coded TH1) has lately released the resolution passed by the management board yesterday February 29 on fixing 2012 business plan.
* Traphaco Joint Stock Co (coded TRA) reported gaining 2011 profit of 88.8 billion dong, increasing by 34 percent against the previous year, and surpassing the targeted year plan by 11 percent.
* Anh Duong Vietnam Joint Stock Co (Vinasun – coded VNS) reported gaining 2011 net profit of 133 billion dong, fulfilling 82 percent of the targeted year plan.
* Becamex Tokyu Co Ltd would hold the ground-breaking ceremony for building Tokyu new urban area tomorrow March 2, 2012 in the new Binh Duong urban centre.
* FPT Online Services Joint Stock Co (FPT Online) has lately released the business results in Q4 and the whole year of 2011.
* The HNX-listed companies of Vinaconex 25 Joint Stock Co (coded VCC) and Song Da 7.04 Joint Stock Co (coded S74) released the whole year financial reports. The two companies all reported fulfilling the profit plan.
* GE Vietnam announced a strong perforrnance last year, delivering a 127 percent increase in revenue from 2010 and promising another dramatic record of triple-digit growth for 2012. GE has received an investment certificate to increase the capital of the GE Energy Hai Phong Plant. The $61 million wind turbine manufacturing plant has established a strong footprint in Hai Phong after 12 months of operation.
* Japanese-based hygiene service provider KMIX has become a strategic partner of Huy Bao Trading Service Co Ltd after buying a 45 percent stake of the local firm as the Japanese market is becoming saturated. KMIX obtained over $162 million in revenue last year, while Huy Bao Co’s 2011 revenue was 60 billion dong.
* Biofeed Co Ltd has become the first enterprise in the Mekong Delta province of Vinh Long to be granted the Global Good Agriculture Practice (Global GAP) certificate from Bureau Veritas for its 10-hectare tra fish farming area.
* Nhut Thanh Co has been approved to develop An Ha Industrial Park on over 123 hectares in HCM City’s outlying district of Binh Chanh. The company plans to spend 768 billion dong on infrastructure development at the park.
* Dabaco Vietnam Group (DBC) has raised its chartered capital to over 484 billion dong.
* Giai PhongMotor Company (GGG) incurred losses of 56.6 billion dong last year.
* Vietnam Petroleum Transport Co (VIP) obtained 1.7 trillion dong in revenue and 73.5 billion dong in pre-tax profit last year. The enterprise has decided to establish Nam Hai Dinh Vu Port Corporation in Hai Phong City with chartered capital of 300 billion dong.
* CNG Vietnam Co (CNG) targets to obtain 871.7 billion dong in revenue and 115.5 billion dong in after-tax profit this year.
* Maritime Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Maritime Bank) on February 27 successfully organised its 20th AGM (annual general meeting) at Grand Plaza Hotel (Hanoi) where the bank’s management board reported its business performance for the fiscal year 2011 and business plan for 2012.
* Due to violations on interest rate cap in 2011, the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) has directed HCM City Housing Development Commercial Joint Stock Bank (HDBank) to control its credit growth at less than 10 percent in 2012.
* Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCB) has recently announced to close the list of shareholders to offer shares at a rate of 7.8 percent (shareholder holding one share will receive one right and 1,000 rights will receive 78 new shares).
* The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) has recently sent document to Dai A (Great Asia) Commercial Joint Stock Bank (DaiABank) assigning the credit growth quota of 15 percent in 2012. Thus, with this credit growth line, DaiABank has been classified in the Group 2 (average bank) by the central bank.
* Vietnam Prosperity Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VPBank) has said that from March 2012, the bank will reduce the lending interest rate whereby the strongest reduction will be up to 2 percent p.a. against the bank’s current interest rate benchmark.
* Indovina Bank has recently said that it was assigned credit growth quota at the maximum of 17 percent in 2012 by the State Bank of Vietnam. This means that Indovina has been categorised in the Group 1 (healthy bank) amongst four groups as classified by the central bank.
* Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SCB) has reported its business performance in the first month of 2012 whereby till the end of Jan, SCB’s total assets reached nearly 150 trillion dong and its capital and funds reached 11.457 trillion dong.
* Tien Phong Bank has set aside 1 trillion dong to provide loans for firms producing machines, technological products and exporting firms with an interest rate of 15-18 percent depending on each specific project.