* The management board of Southern Rubber Industry Joint Stock Co (coded CSM) approved to set March 26 as the registration deadline to close the shareholders list for holding the annual general meeting (AGM) and purchasing additional shares.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has recently announced to advance 2011 dividend for existing shareholders of Power Engineering Joint Stock Co (UPCoM-listed PEC).
* The management board of Hoang Long Group Joint Stock Co (coded HLG) announced to set April 3 as ex-dividend session to close the shareholders list for holding the 2012 annual general meeting and paying 2011 dividend-the second round.
* Saigon Garment Production and Trading Joint Stock Co (coded GMC) plans to seek shareholders’ approval in the annual general meeting (AGM) to be held on April 7, 2012 for increasing the 2011 dividend rates from 20 percent to 25 percent.
* FPT Securities Co (FPTS) held the annual general meeting today March 14, 2012. At the meeting, the securities firm collected shareholders’ opinions for paying 2011 dividend in cash at applied rate of 10 percent or 1,000 dong per share. The payment date would be before April 30, 2012.
* HUD101 Construction Joint Stock Co (UPCoM-listed H11) and Northeast Food Joint Stock Co (coded DBF) have lately announced to close the shareholders list for advancing dividend and holding their annual general meeting (AGM).
* The UPCoM-listed Phan Thiet Garment Import-Export Joint Stock Co (coded PTG) announced that March 27 would be the registration deadline for closing the shareholders list to pay 2011 dividend in shares.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) yesterday officially approved for Hai Duong Pumping Machine Joint Stock Co (coded CTB) for floating additional 1,044,350 shares, following the certificate for offering shares to public No 46/GCN/UBCK dated April 4, 2011.
* Vietnam Holding Limited has offloaded 547,000 shares of Binh Minh Plastic Company (BMP).
* Everpia Vietnam Co (EVE) has registered to buy back over 563,000 EVE shares as treasury shares within three months from March 20.
* Thang Long Securities Co has closed a branch in Da Nang City.
* Tuong An Vegetable Oil Co (TAC) has announced March 26 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 dividend in cash for shareholders at 16 percent.
* Vietnam Securities Investment Fund (VFMVFl) has announced its net asset value per unit by March 8 at 15,027 dong, falling by 117 dong against the previous week.
* Mediplantex National Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co has gained approval in principle to trade five million shares on the Hanoi Stock Exchange.
* The State Treasury will auction 4 trillion dong worth of two, three and five-year government bonds at the northern exchange on March 15. Meanwhile, Vietnam Bank for Social Policies will offer over 1.32 trillion dong worth of government- backed bonds on the following day.
* PetroVietnam Finance Corporation has registered to sell one million shares of PYI Holdings Co (PYI).
* Vegetexco Port Co (VGP) has decided to advance 2011 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 10 percent.
* The management board of Lao Cai Mineral Mining and Processing Joint Stock Co (coded LCM) has lately released the 2011 business results with after tax profit of 22.23 billion dong, equivalent to EPS of 2,595 dong. By the end of 2011, the company had short-term debt of 3.3 billion dong, ownership capital of 110.3 billion dong.
* Hoa Sen Group Joint Stock Co (coded HSG) has announced its consolidated business performance for February 2012 with net revenue of 886 billion dong, lifting the accumulated figure in the first five months of the fiscal year 2011-2012 to 4.075 trillion dong.
* Investment Development Construction Joint Stock Co (coded DIG) was considering setting up targeted after tax profit of 150 billion dong in 2012. Last year, the company reported gaining total profit of 151.4 billion dong.
* Lam Son Sugarcane Joint Stock Co (coded LSS) announced to officially put into operation the second sugar plant after finishing upgrading the plant’s production capacity from 4,000 tonnes to 8,000 tonnes per day. After operating the second plant, the company’s total production capacity was raised to 10,500 tonnes of sugarcane per day.
* Tran Huy Loan, vice general director of Hanoi-Hai Duong Beer Joint Stock Co (coded HAD) revealed that in 2012, the company set targets to reach whole year pre-tax profit of 20-22 billion dong and pay dividend at 20 percent at minimum. The company planned to hold the annual general meeting (AGM) in late April.
* Ba Ria-Vung Tau Seafood Processing and Import-Export Joint Stock Co (Baseafood) has lately approved the 2012 year plan with targeted export turnover of $30 million, total revenue of 756 billion dong and after tax profit of 13.28 billion dong.
* Vietnam Lands Real Estate Joint Stock Company (Vinalands) on Sunday opened Phuoc Long Market covering over 10,000 hectares in District 7.
* Kaspersky Lab Vietnam has officially introduced the Vietnamese version of the anti-virus software Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8.0 for corporate clients.
* Nha Trang Railway Station will create three more journeys from HCM City to Nha Trang City during the upcoming Hung Kings holiday on March 29 and 30.
* Dat Xanh Group on Sunday launched the sale of villa land lots of the Sunny Villa Resort & Luxury Home project in Binh Thuan Province’s Phan Thiet City priced at 5-7 million dong per square metre. The project consists of a villa section with 350 luxury villas, a beach stretching one kilometers, a five-star resort, a wharf, a five-star hotel and an apartment building.
* Cho Ray Hospital on Sunday put into operation a medical wastewater treatment system worth 90 billion dong with a capacity of 4,000 cubic meters per day. The wastewater after being treated can be recycled and used for other purposes such as watering trees or washing cars.
* Phuoc Hoa Rubber Co (PHR) targets to obtain 2 trillion dong in revenue and 386.7 billion dong in after-tax profit this year.
* Produce and Trading Metal Co (KKC) obtained 333 billion dong in revenue and 13.3 billion dong in after-tax profit last year.
* Minh Phu Seafood Group Corporation (MPC) exported 3,400 tonnes of seafood worth of $43.3 million in the first two months of 2011.
* Saigon Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB) on late March 13 officially confirmed about the merger with Hanoi Building Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Habubank-HBB).
* Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (Bidv)’s Insurance Joint Stock Co (BIC) is getting quite a lot of interest from big and prestigious insurance and reinsurance companies in the world, Pham Quang Tung, BIC’s chair of director board said.
* Western Bank plans to achieve a credit and profit growth of 15 percent and 14 percent respectively this year. The bank obtained 161 million dong in pre-tax profit and 20.574 trillion dong in asset value last year with a respective rise of 148 percent and 118 percent.