* In April, the southern bourse-listed Savimex Economic Cooperation & Export-Import Joint Stock Co (Savimex – coded SAV) plans to hold the annual general meeting and advance first round dividend in cash for existing shareholders.
* Pan-Pacific Joint Stock Co (coded PAN) has lately announced that March 16 would be the registration deadline to close the shareholders list in order to hold the annual general meeting and advance 2011 dividend.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) has reported the tender results of seven trillion dong worth of government-backed bonds issued by the State Treasury, in the tender on March 1 via the northern bourse.
* In February 2012, the total raised volume of bonds via Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) reached 35.38 trillion dong, rising 141 percent from the same period last year.
* Bui Van Huu, chair of management board in TMT Automobile Joint Stock Co (coded TMT) announced that the management board would collect the shareholders’ opinions about raising the chartered capital by 130 billion dong as well as not paying 2011 dividend due to low profit of 1.5 billion dong.
* The management board of Da Nang Book and School Equipment Joint Stock Co (coded BED) has lately approved the 2012 business plan so as to submit for approval in the coming annual general meeting (AGM).
* Bac Giang Province People’s Committee has lately approved the detailed general plan of Dinh Tram-Sen Ho urban area with 1/500 ratio.
* Truong Phu Chien, general director of Bibica Joint Stock Co (coded BBC) revealed that in 2012, the company aimed to obtain whole year after tax profit of 52 billion dong, up 10 percent against the previous year. The company has already put into operation the second phase of Bibica Mien Dong plant since 2011.
* Tien Len Steel Joint Stock Co (coded TLH) released the 2011 business results with whole year after tax profit of 20.4 billion dong, equivalent to 38.2 percent of the targeted year plan and declining by 63.5 percent against the previous year.
* Hoang Trung Hai, deputy prime minister has recently announced the deadline to finish construction on Nhat Tan Bridge, access roads and Nhat-Tan Bridge-Noi Bai connecting road would be in September 2014.
* Nguyen Tan Dung, prime minister has lately granted the investment licence for the joint real estate project in Tuan Chau named Caye Sereno Ha Long.
* The Can Tho Techno-Agricultural Supplying Joint Stock Co (coded TSC) released the business results in Q4 and for the whole year of 2011. In details, the company suffered loss of 5.9 billion dong in Q4, in comparison with the profit of 1.2 billion dong in the same period of 2010.
* The northern bourse-listed Song Hong Construction Joint Stock Co (coded ICG) reported gaining whole year profit of 39.7 billion dong, completing 73 percent of targeted plan.
* Taicera Industrial Ceramics Joint Stock Co (coded TCR) reported gaining whole year after tax profit, fulfilling 99 percent of the targeted year plan in 2011.
* Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ACB)’s Financial Leasing Co (ACB Leasing) has said that it received document from the State Bank of Vietnam for its credit growth limit at 17 percent in 2012.
* Hanoi Housing Development Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Habubank) has recently announced receiving document from the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) for its credit growth quota at 8 percent in 2012, Bui Thi Mai, Habubank’s general director told the local newspaper Tri Thuc Tre.
* Currently, three majority shareholders of Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TienPhong Bank) have agreed to hike the bank’s chartered capital from three trillion dong to 4.5 trillion dong.
* Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Techcombank) has said that its strategic namely HSBC is making procedures to elect additional members for Techcombank’s director board.