* NBB Investment Company (NBB) will seek approval from its shareholders to issue nearly 32 million shares to raise its capital from VND696 billion to VND1
trillion within this year, said vietstock.vn. The proceeds will be used to fund its business and production activities. Besides, the firm wants HCM City Infrastructure Investment Company (CII) to acquire more NBB shares to revise up its ownership at NBB from 25 percent to 35 percent. It looks to obtain VND1 trillion in revenue and VND72 billion in after-tax profit in 2017.
* Huynh Van Thien, a board member of Thien Long Group Corporation (TLG), has offloaded over one million TLG shares.
* Viglacera Corporation Company (VGC) has received approval from its shareholders to auction 120 million shares to increase its registered capital by 39 percent to VND4.27 trillion via the Hanoi Stock Exchange in the second quarter of this year. VGC plans to sell the shares at a 100-for-39.09 ratio at an initial price ofVND12,200 each, The company plans to use the proceeds to fund its projects and supplement its working capital.
* Nguyen Tich Phuong, a board member at Truong Thanh Real Estate and Construction Comp (TEG), has registered to buy 400,000 TEG shares fr
March 20 to April 18.
* Vietnam Germany Steel Pipe Company (VGS) has estimated it could make net profit ofVND 17 billio the first quarter of this year, falling 30.3 percent from the same
period last year. Its revenue may reach VND950 bill in the quarter, down 18 percent year-on-year.
* Six enterprises – Quang Ninh Thermal Power
Company (QTP), Electricity Trade-Investment-Sen Company (EIN), Ha Tinh Pharmaceutical Company(HDP), True Thon Company (TRT), Cua Carn Hai Phong
Port Company (CCP) and Ha Ninh Railway Company
(RHN) – floated a combined 495.6 million shares the market for unlisted public companies, UPcom yesterday. The six have total registered capital of nearly
VND5 trillion, said the Vietnam News Agency. Statis of the Hanoi Stock Exchange show that the UPCom is now housing 501 enterprises with market capitalisat
reaching nearly VND423 trillion. The exchange’s trading value averaged out at VND204 billion a session in the first two month of this year.