* The Industrial Mechanics & Engineering Joint Stock Co (UPCoM-listed IME) announced to close the shareholders list for paying 2011 dividend – the second round in cash.
* The management board of Nam Bay Bay Investment Joint Stock Co (coded NBB) set April 3 as the registration deadline to close the shareholders list for paying dividend and holding 2012 annual general meeting.
* Song Da 11 Thang Long Joint Stock Co (coded SEL) released the resolution approved by the management board on March 14, 2012 about 2011 business results and targeted year plan.
* Vietinbank Securities Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed CTS) has proposed the 2012 business plan with targeted revenue of 249.3 billion dong, up 32.36 percent and after tax profit of 77 billion dong, up 20.69 percent.
* HCM City Metal Joint Stock Co (coded HMC) has lately announced the document for its coming AGM (annual general meeting) 2012 whereby the company expects to gain revenue of five trillion dong, down 21 percent on year.
* Ba Ria-Vung Tau Construction and Urban Development Joint Stock Co (coded UDC) has lately decided not to pay 2011 dividend to the existing shareholders on March 23, 2012 as planned because of low after tax profit in 2011.
* The southern bourse-listed Duyen Hai Multi Modal Transport Joint Stock Co (TASA – coded TCO) has recently released the resolution approved by the management board about advancing first round dividend.
* Huu Nghi Food Joint Stock Co (HuuNghiFood) plans to offer 2,657,500 shares with the purpose of supplementing working capital.
* An Giang province-based Sao Mai Investment and Construction Joint Stock Co (coded ASM) announced to issue successfully 19,911,002 shares, accounting for 98 percent of the registered volume of 20.32 million units.
* Safoco Food Joint Stock Co (coded SAF) has lately released the 2011 business results and worked out the targeted year plan this year.
* Can Tho Techno-Agricultural Supplying Joint Stock Co (coded TSC) held the annual general meeting (AGM) yesterday March 21, 2012. In the meeting, the participants approved the 2011 business reports and 2012 targeted year plan.
* Rang Dong Light Source and Vacuum Flask Co (RAL) has announced April 3 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 second round dividend in cash at 15 percent.
* Alphanam Company (ALP) has halted operation of an affiliate, Alphanam Saigon Company.
* VOF Investment Limited has registered to buy 4.2 million shares of Khang Dien House Trading and Investment Co (KDH) to spur its ownership from 5 percent to 14.8 percent.
* Prudential Balanced Fund (PRUBFl) has announced its net asset value per unit by March 15 at 8,939 dong, dropping by 110 dong from a week earlier.
* Vietnam Bank for Social Policies will offer 1.17 trillion dong worth of three- and five-year government-backed bonds via an auction at the Hanoi Stock Exchange on March 23.
* Yen Bai Cement and Mineral Co (YBC) was put on the watch list yesterday over its 2011 loss of over 14.8 billion dong.
* Market Vectors ETF Trust- Market Vectors-Vietnam ETF has sold over 479,000 shares of Kim Long Securities Co (KLS) to reduce its shareholding from 5.1 percent to 4.9 percent.
* Long An Food Processing Joint Stock Co (coded LAF) has released the documents to be submitted in the upcoming annual general meeting (AGM) to be held on March 24, 2012.
* Song Da 505 Joint Stock Co (coded S55) announced to hold the annual general meeting (AGM) on March 25, 2012, in which the management board would submit 2011 business reports and 2012 targeted year plan for seeking approval from the shareholders.
* Vietnam National general Export Import Joint Stock Co No 1 (coded TH1) has recently released the document for its coming AGM (annual general meeting) 2012, scheduled on March 27, whereby the company targets to gain total export import turnover of $90 million, down 2.15 percent over 2011′s actualised figure.
* The management board of Vinaconex Advanced Compound Stone Joint Stock Co (coded VCS) has lately approved the 2012 targeted year plan with total revenue of about 1.152 trillion dong and pre-tax profit of 150 billion dong, increasing by 19 percent and 14 percent respectively against the previous year. The company plans to pay dividend at 20 percent ratio.
* Tan Cang Logistics and Stevedoring Joint Stock Co (coded TCL) has recently announced the document for its coming AGM (annual general meeting) 2012 whereby the company expects to gain 919 billion dong total revenue, or 98 percent compared to 2011, after tax profit at 74 billion dong, of which the gross profit of the holding company would be 63 billion dong, or 69 percent on year.
* Song Da 6.06 Joint Stock Co (coded SSS) has lately released the resolution approved in the annual general meeting (AGM) held on March 20, 2012.
* At the AGM (annual general meeting) 2012 of Dien Quang Lamp Joint Stock Co (STC-listed DQC) on March 21, representative of State Capital Investment Corp (SCIC) said that SCIC did not approve the plan to acquire 20 percent treasury shares as proposed by the company’s director board.
* Bo Bien Vang (Gold Coast) Ltd Co and Rafaeli Group (Israel) on March 21 kicked off construction on 5-star Manna Luxury Holiday Resort project in the tourism area in the north Cam Ranh peninsular, Cam Lam district, in the central province of Khanh Hoa.
* Viettel Distribution has become an authorised distributor of Buffalo Japan in Vietnam. Buffalo is a leading global provider of award-winning network, storage, multimedia and memory solutions for home and small business environments as well as system builders and integrators.
* Vietnam Cement Industry Corporation (Vicem) exported 226,000 tonnes of cement and clinker in the first two months of this year with a year-on-year rise of 326 percent due to low domestic demand.
* HCM City-based travel firm Viet Excursions on Monday welcomed two cruise ships from Singapore and Thailand bringing a total of over 4,500 tourists to Vietnam. During the stay in Vietnam, tourists have also bought tours to visit Vung Tau City and Mekong Delta provinces.
* Da Nang Rubber Joint Stock Company will set aside over 1.244 trillion dong to construct a plant producing radial tires for trucks with an annual production output-of 600,000 tires. When the plant is in operation next March, 50 percent of the plant’s products will be exported.
* HP Vietnam and two retail chains Thegioididong.com and Dienmay.com have officially distributed Uitrabook HP Folio 12 laptop in Vietnam. The 1.5-kilogram laptop has a suggested price of 26.9 million dong.
* Everpia Vietnam Co (EVE) is looking to obtain 900 billion dong in revenue and 160 billion dong in after-tax profit this year.
* Asia Commercial Bank has increased maximum limits of unsecured consumer and overdraft loans to 500 million dong and 100 million dong respectively. The products are designed for salaried office workers.