* From March 14, 2011 to March 12, 2012, Deutsche Bank posted a net sale of 15 million HAG shares of Hoang Anh Gia Lai Joint Stock Co (STC-listed HAG).
* At recently-held AGM (annual general meeting) of Hoi An Construction Development Investment Joint Stock Co (coded DIH) agreed to pay 2011 dividend at 30 percent in cash.
* Hoa Sen Group Joint Stock Co (coded HSG) held the annual general meeting (AGM) for the fiscal year of 2011-2012 yesterday in HCM City.
* Coma 18 Joint Stock Co (coded CIG) aims to obtain targeted revenue of 143.612 billion dong in 2012, a year-on-year increase of 137 percent. The company plans to pay 5 percent dividend this year.
* In the latest extraordinary meeting, the shareholders of Truong Thanh Wood and Furniture Group Joint Stock Co (coded TTF) have approved the method of issuing convertible bonds valued at 150 billion dong for offering to strategic partners.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has lately announced to hold the auction session for selling the holdings of Saigon Jewellery Co Ltd (SJC) in VietABank.
* HCM City Book and Education Equipment Joint Stock Co (coded STC)’s director board has recently submitted the business plan in 2012 with 215 billion dong revenue, pre tax profit at 13 billion dong and dividend at 15 percent.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) has reported the trading results of the majority shareholder of PetroVietnam Power Land Joint Stock Co (coded PVL) whereby from January 30 to March 19, 2012, PetroVietnam Finance JS Corp (PVFC), a majority shareholder of PVL, registered to sell one million PVL shares.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has announced the registration deadline to pay dividend and organise shareholders’ meeting of Pjico Insurance Joint Stock Co (coded PGI).
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has announced the registration deadline to pay dividend of Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (Bidv)’s Insurance Joint Stock Co (coded BIC) whereby the ex-dividend date is on April 3, 2012.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has announced the registration deadline to pay dividend of HNX-listed Education Cartography and Illustration Joint Stock Co (coded ECI).
* Yen Bai Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co (Ypharco) announced to pay 2011 dividend in cash at applied ratio of 17 percent.
* Da Nang Securities Co has closed a branch in HCM City’s District 3.
* PetroVietnam Finance Corp has registered to sell over 705,000 shares of Hoa Binh Construction & Real Estate Corporation (HBC) within two months from March 26.
* Hoang Ha Company (HHG) was put into the watch list from yesterday after it reported losses of over 2.9 billion dong in 2011.
* Vinacomin-Nui Beo Coal Co (NBC) has announced April 3 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 dividend in cash for shareholders at 18 percent.
* Sa Giang Import Export Corporation (SGC) has announced March 23 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 second round dividend in cash at 10 percent.
* Central Hydropower Co (CHP) has gained approval to trade an additional 19.6 million shares on the northern bourse.
* TNG Investment and Trading Co (TNG) has announced March 26 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 6 percent.
* The southern stock watchdog will put Viet Han Corporation (VHG) into the watch list from tomorrow as it reported a loss of 30.5 billion dong in 2011.
* Ngan Son Joint Stock Co (NST) announced to hold the annual general meeting (AGM), in which the company approved the 2011 business results with total revenue of 622 billion dong and after tax profit of 18.7 billion dong. The company would pay dividend in cash at 18 percent for existing shareholders. The shareholders list was supposed to be closed on May 10 and dividend to be paid in June.
* Mien Nam (Southern) Rubber Industry Joint Stock Co (STC-coded CSM) has recently reported its business performance for the first two months of this year with revenue of 430.47 billion dong and profit at 28.4 billion dong.
* My Son Export Import and Investment Joint Stock Co has said that in April, the company will put up Phuong Dong (Orient) service and high-rise apartment area (My Son Tower) for sale priced at 22-23 million dong per square metre.
* Hanoi City People’s Committee and World Bank (WB) yesterday held the ground breaking ceremony for building the ring road No 2, from Nhat Tan to Cau Giay.
* Hoai Duc Dist People’s Committee has lately released and handed over the general plan of South An Khanh urban area project for the investor.
* In 2012, the southern bourse-listed Refrigeration Electrical Engineering Joint Stock Co (coded REE) has set targets to reach whole year revenue of 2.284 trillion dong and after tax profit of 592 billion dong, increasing by 26.1 percent and 15.3 percent respectively against the previous year.
* Hochiminh Highway Project Management Board has lately held the bidding session to select the investors for building Hochiminh Highway express, from La Son to Tuy Loan under BT method.
* Ministry of transport has recently released detailed information on the project of expanding the National Highway No 1, from Vung Ang (Ha Tinh province) to Can Tho.
* An Giang Plant Protection Joint Stock Co and VinaCapital have lately signed the cooperation contract with Eden Group for building an agricultural product processing in Myanmar with total construction value of $100 million.
* Becamex Infrastructure Development Joint Stock Co (coded IJC) has reported the use of proceeds from its share issuance.
* Thang Long Cement Joint Stock Company has exported 1,600 tonnes of cement to Cambodia, Thanh Nien reports. This is the first shipment to be delivered as part of export contracts the firm has signed with its partners to export 150,000 tonnes this year.
* Saigon Real Estate Corporation has been approved to invest in blockB of Nguyen Kim resettlement condo project in Ward 7, District 10, to meet accommodation demands of local residents. The 3D-floor block has total investment of 1.2 trillion dong.
* Vinh Hoan Joint Stock Company has started operating production line of extracting collagen from tra fish skin worth 9 billion dong in Binh Thanh Industrial Park, Dong Thap Province. The firm will build a plant extracting collagen which has an annual output of 1,000 tonnes in the next few months.
* Saigontourist Travel Service Company on Tuesday welcomed Germany’s Columbus cruise ship at Tien Sa Port, Da Nang City. The ship carries 550 tourists and crew members visiting on the Da Nang-Nha Trang-HCM City route.
* Ben Thanh Trading & Service Co obtained 54.6 billion dong in revenue and 7.5 billion dong in pre-tax profit in the first two months of this year, rising by 27.4 percent and 12 percent against-the previous year respectively.
* Binh Dinh Minerals Company (BMC) targets to obtain 400 billion dong in revenue and 100 billion dong in pre-tax profit in 2012.
* National Seed Co (NSC) targets to obtain 525 billion dong in revenue, 72.5 billion dong in after-tax profit and pay dividend for shareholders at 30 percent this year.
* The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) on March 21, 2012 issued a document allowing Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Bank of Industry and Trade (Vietinbank-CTG) to scale up chartered capital this year from nearly 20.23 trillion dong to nearly 26.218 trillion dong.
* Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Sacombank-STB) has reported the performance of its subsidiary in Cambodia namely Sacombank Cambodia Plc whereby as of March 20, 2012, Sacombank Cambodia Plc mobilised $47 million and its total outstanding loans reached $60 million, with over 2,000 individual and institutional customers.
* Saigon-Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB) has sent document on closing the list of shareholders for its AGM (annual general meeting) 2012, scheduled on April 11, 2012.