* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has lately announced about the dividend payment schedule of 3-2 Investment and Construction Joint Stock Co (UPCoM-listed C32).
* The management board of Quoc Cuong Gia Lai Joint Stock Co (coded QCG) has approved for converting 58,500 bonds into shares at applied converting price of 10,524 dong per share.
* The management board of Viet Thang Feed Joint Stock Co (coded VTF) has lately approved for detailed plan of issuing additional 3 million shares to offer for potential investors.
* The Singapore-based Technics Oil & Gas Co has lately revealed that its member company, Technics Offshore Engineering Co has signed the contract with Vina Offshore Holdings, the parent company of VOFE for purchasing back VOFE.
* Bao Viet Holdings (coded BVH) announced to close the shareholders list on May 30, 2012 for paying 2011 dividend in cash for existing shareholders.
* Vietnam Equity Holding has bought 234,000 shares of An Phu Irradiation Co (APC) to bring up its ownership from 6.9 percent to 9 percent.
* Hoang Huy Investment Services Company (HHS) has announced May 25 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2010 stock dividend at the 2:1 ratio.
* Investment and Trading of Real Estate Company (ITC) has offloaded all its 40.5 percent stake, or 880,000 shares, in Hai Au Concrete Joint Stock Co at a price of 600 million dong.
* OPC Pharmaceutical Co (OPC) obtained 119.4 billion dong in revenue and 14.5 billion dong in after-tax profit in the first quarter of 2012.
* Seaprodex Refrigeration Industry Corporation (SRF) has announced May 29 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 third round dividend in cash for shareholders at 20 percent.
* Dong Nai Plastic Construction Company (DNP) has announced May 23 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 second round dividend in cash at 10 percent.
* HCM City Technical Infrastructure Investment Joint Stock Co (coded CII) has lately released the Q1 business results with net profit of 60.12 billion dong, down 22.8 percent against the same period last year.
* The Construction Investment and Development Joint Stock Corp (coded DIG) has lately released the Q1 business reports with net profit of 22.4 billion dong.
* DIC Dong Tien Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed DID) has lately released the resolution approved in the annual general meeting (AGM) with targeted whole year revenue of 135 billion dong.
* FPT Joint Stock Co (coded FPT) has recently announced its performance for the first four months of this year with profit of over 755 billion dong, growing 14 percent over the same period last year.
* The northern bourse-listed PetroVietnam Power Services Joint Stock Co (coded PPS) has lately released the resolution approved in the annual general meeting (AGM) in 2012. In which, the company aimed to obtain whole year revenue of 2.017 trillion dong, pre-tax profit of 31.76 billion dong and after tax profit of 23.82 billion dong.
* The management board of Da Nang Housing Development Joint Stock Co (coded NDN) has lately decided to seek approval among the shareholders about the plan of raising chartered capital in the upcoming annual general meeting (AGM) to be held on June 16, 2012.
* In the annual general meeting (AGM), the shareholders of Lang Son Cement Joint Stock Co (UPCoM-listed LCC) have approved for the plan of setting up two member companies so as to realise the enterprise restructuring plan in 2012.
* Tan Ky Construction and Real Estate Trading Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed TKC) has lately approved for halting the construction project of Splendor Thu Duc, so as to use the investment capital for supplementing the company’s working capital, serving for business activities.
* The Northern Vietnam Food Corp (Vinafood1) plans to establish a new joint venture for processing and exporting rice with foreign partners that have already had export markets. The selected partner would be Louis Dreyfus Commodities Asia Pte (LDC-Singapore), under Europe-based Louis Dreyfus Group.
* Vietnam Expressway Investment and Development Corp (VEC) have recently submitted a comprehensive restructuring plan to the ministry of transport.
* PetroVietnam Gas Corp (PVGas), member company of Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam – PVN) has lately introduced to Kien Giang province people’s committee the feasibility for using liquefied gas to feed the current thermo power plants situated in Phu Quoc Island, in particular and in Kien Giang province, in general.
* William Willems, vice chair of Regus Group in Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia revealed that the group would continue boosting investment in Vietnam.
* The US-based Livingston Group LLC has lately conducted the survey for possible investment in southern province of Ninh Thuan.
* The custom authority has lately asked Hanoi Tax Department to cooperate for collecting the unpaid value-added tax (VAT) that the Vietnam Petroleum Corp, now known as Vietnam Petroleum Group (Petrolimex), had previously imported and consumed in domestic markets in 2004-2008 period.
* Vietnam Japan Gas Co Ltd (Vijagas – VJG) has lately inaugurated and put into operation the new Phu My Industrial Gas Plant No 5 sited in Phu My 1 Industrial Park, Ba Ria-Vung Tau province. This is the fifth gas plant to be under operation in Vietnam so far.
* Vina Eco Board yesterday put into operation a $110- million plant processing artificial wood in PhuAn Thanh Industrial Park, LongAn Province. The plant covering over 20 hectares has an annual processing capacity of 250,000 cubic meters.
* Thai Binh Minh Export-Import Company Limited has been licensed to develop a garment plant worth over $55.5 million in over 20 hectares in Baa Minh Industrial Park, Nam Dinh Province. After completion early next year, the factory will produce around 120,000 apparel products a year for export and create jobs for over 1,200 local people.
* Malaysia’s AirAsia is providing 250,000 free tickets, exclusive of surcharge and airport tax, for all of its flights departing from January 4 to May 22 next year. Vietnamese customers can buy tickets online at www.airasia.com or by cell phones at mobile.airasia.com from now until Sunday.
* Vietnam National Petroleum Group (Petrolimex) has offered a discount of 100 dong on every litre of diesel oil for customers using Flexicard for fuel purchases at Petrolimex’s filling stations nationwide.
* Tasca Joint Stock Company and Lao Cai Province’s Department of Transport on Wednesday started work on the Pho Lu Bridge project. The 530- metre bridge will be finished after 30 months of construction with a 272 billion dong investment.
* Petroleum Industrial & Civil Construction Company (PXI) has signed a 1.3 trillion dong contract to build a house complex for Vietsovpetro Joint Venture Company in Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province. The project will be implemented within 30 months.
* Godaco Seafood Co (AGD) gained 24.9 billion dong in after-tax profit in the first quarter of this year.
* TMT Motor Company (TMT) has closed a branch in Binh Duong Province.
* The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV)’s governor on May 17 approved a document to amend the operation license of Vietnam Export Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Eximbank-EIB).