* In the annual general meeting (AGM), An Phat Securities Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed APG) has approved the 2012 business plan with targeted revenue of 18 billion dong and after tax profit of 10.9 billion dong.
* In the annual general meeting (AGM) held on May 21, Tay Bac Mineral Investment Joint Stock Co (coded KTB) has decided to delay 2010 dividend payment until 2013.
* The management board of Licogi 16.6 Joint Stock Co (coded LCS) has approved for issuing additional shares to swap with the shares of Licogi 16.9 Joint Stock Co.
* Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Sacombank-STB) has recently reported the transaction result of shareholder in the bank’s director board namely Saigon Thuong Tin Real Estate Joint Stock Co (Sacomreal)’s chair of director board.
* The Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has lately released announcement about 2011 dividend payment schedule of Post and Telecommunication Trading Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed CKV).
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has lately announced about 2011 dividend payment plan of Agribank Insurance Joint Stock Co (UPCoM-listed ABI).
* Lilama 10 Joint Stock Co (coded L10) has lately released the resolution approved by the management board about paying 2011 dividend – the second round.
* Hanoi Fuel Joint Stock Co (UPCoM-listed HFC) has lately announced about paying 2011 dividend in cash for existing shareholders.
* SSI Vision Fund has sold 248,000 shares of OPC Pharmaceutical Co (OPC) to reduce its ownership from 10 percent to 8 percent.
* Duong Hieu Trading and Mining Joint Stock Company is seeking approval to trade 16 million shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange.
* Minh Phat Investment and Development Company has acquired 1.2 million shares of Tan Binh Import -Export Company (TIX).
* Viet Capital Securities Investment Fund has offloaded 235,000 shares of Vietnam Container Shipping Co (VSC) to reduce its ownership to 4.9 percent.
* Hapaco Group Company (HAP) has announced June 4 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive bonus shares at 15 percent.
* Red River Holding has bought over 122,000 shares of Cotec Construction Company (CTD).
* Phuong Dong Petroleum Tourism Co (PDC) has closed down an office in Ha Tinh Province while Hoang Ha Company (HHG) has halted operation of a branch in Hung Yen Province in two years due to poor business results.
* The shareholders of Cavico Construction, Manpower and Services Joint Stock Co (coded CMS) have approved the 2012 targeted year plan with 305 billion dong in revenue and pre-tax profit of 39 billion dong, increasing by 72 percent and 33 percent respectively against the previous year.
* Tan Tao Investment and Industrial Joint Stock Co (coded ITA) reported gaining net revenue of 34.7 billion dong, equivalent to 35 percent of the same period last year, while consolidated profit of 17.4 billion dong, or 26 percent.
* In the first quarter of 2012, Dat Xanh Real Estate Services and Construction Joint Stock Co (coded DXG) has reported gaining net profit of 2.5 billion dong, equalling to 12 percent of the same period last year.
* The southern bourse-listed Kinh Bac Urban Development Joint Stock Corp (coded KBC) has released the Q1 reviewed financial reports with net profit of 18.6 billion dong, due to high lending costs.
* PetroVietnam Construction Joint Stock Corp (coded PVX) has released the reviewed financial reports for the first three months of 2012.
* Thai Hoa Vietnam Group Joint Stock Co (coded THV) has released the Q1 reviewed business results for the first quarter of 2012.
* Vinh Hoan Joint Stock Co (coded VHC) has reported net profit of 49 billion dong at the end of Q1, down 41 percent against the same period last year.
* The northern bourse-listed Song Da 207 Joint Stock Co (coded SDB) has released the Q1 financial reports with net loss of 5.1 billion dong, due to sharp increase in financial costs.
* From May 1 to 17, 2012, Vietnam has exported 409,500 tonnes of rice, lifting the total volume of rice export from early this year so far to 2.167 million tonnes, according to the local newswire Bao Cong Thuong (Newspaper of Industry and Trade).
* In the first quarter of 2012, Vingroup Group Joint Stock Co (coded VIC) indirectly bought additional 31.57 percent stake in South Hanoi Joint Stock Co via its subsidiary namely Sai Dong Urban Development and Investment Joint Stock Co.
* Long Thuan Clean Vegetables Cooperative in Tien Giang Province yesterday received the Viet-GAP (Good Agricultural Practice) certificate for its vegetable products. The cooperative consisting of 28 farming households and six hectares of vegetables supplies 60-100 tonnes of vegetables for the market every year.
* Tan Hiep Phat Group yesterday started work on the Number One Chu Lai beverage plant covering 27 hectares in Chu Lai Open Economic Zone, Quang Nam Province. Having an investment of nearly 2 trillion dong, Number One Chu Lai Plant will become one of the largest beverage plants in the central and Central Highlands region. The plant will have an annual production output of 300 million litres and provide jobs for over 1,000 local workers in the first phase.
* The training centre under Vietnam Helicopter Flight Corporation yesterday opened a course for 11 trainee pilots at Vung Tau Airport. This is the first course in Vietnam where trainees can practice with helicopter EC120.
* Hai Phong Construction and Development Investment Joint Stock Company (CDI) yesterday opened Bac Son housing project worth 188 billion dong and located in Hai Phong City’s Cuu Vien urban area. The two-hectare project consists of two ten-floor buildings and eight five-floor buildings with 464 apartments for low- income earners.
* Schneider Electric Vietnam has successfully deployed the 40-kWp solar power system for plants in Binh Duong Province which can help save 45 MWh each year.
* Saigon Railway Station is offering a discount of 10 percent on train tickets for students taking the forthcoming university entrance exam.
* Ben Thanh Trading & Service Co (BTT) obtained 106 billion dong in revenue and 17.5 billion dong in pre-tax profit in the first four months of 2012, meeting 36.5 percent and 42.8 percent of this year’s targets respectively.
* Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam has gained approval to provide e- banking service next month.
* Vietnam Export Import Commercial Bank (EIB) has announced June 1 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 5.3 percent.
* Viet A Commercial Bank has registered to sell over one million shares of Dam Sen Water Park Corporation (DSN) over two months starting May 24.
* Sacombank has offloaded over three million shares of Bien Hoa Sugar Company (BHS), or a 10 percent stake in the enterprise.