* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has lately released the dividend payment sched class="menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-ded PIT). The company would pay 2011 dividend in cash and allocate bonus shares to the existing shareholders.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has lately announced that Tien Phong Technology Joint Stock Co (UPCoM-listed ITD) would close the shareholders list for dividend payment purpose.
* Duyen Hai Multi Modal Transport Joint Stock Co (coded TCO) has lately released the dividend payment schedule.
* The HNX-listed Tran Anh Digital World Joint Stock Co (coded TAG) has lately announced to close the shareholders list for allocating bonus shares to the existing shareholders on June 5, 2012.
* vicem Hoang Mai Cement Joint Stock Co (coded HOM) announced to cancel the plan of moving floor from Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) to Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) because the company hasn’t completed necessary procedures. At the same time, the company’s leaders haven’t foreseen the benefit that it may bring from moving floor.
* Mekophar Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co (coded MKP) announced to issue additional 4.45 million shares in Q2. Of which, MKP would offer 4 million shares to strategic partners at price of 43,000 dong per share at minimum, and the rest for current employees at 20,000 dong per share. However, the company may not be able to realise the afore-mentioned plan within this quarter.
* MB Secur">China