* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has lately released the dividend payment schedule of Petrolimex Import-Export Joint Stock Co (coded PIT). The company would pay 2011 dividend in cash and allocate bonus shares to the existing shareholders.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has lately announced that Tien Phong Technology Joint Stock Co (UPCoM-listed ITD) would close the shareholders list for dividend payment purpose.
* Duyen Hai Multi Modal Transport Joint Stock Co (coded TCO) has lately released the dividend payment schedule.
* The HNX-listed Tran Anh Digital World Joint Stock Co (coded TAG) has lately announced to close the shareholders list for allocating bonus shares to the existing shareholders on June 5, 2012.
* vicem Hoang Mai Cement Joint Stock Co (coded HOM) announced to cancel the plan of moving floor from Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) to Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) because the company hasn’t completed necessary procedures. At the same time, the company’s leaders haven’t foreseen the benefit that it may bring from moving floor.
* Mekophar Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co (coded MKP) announced to issue additional 4.45 million shares in Q2. Of which, MKP would offer 4 million shares to strategic partners at price of 43,000 dong per share at minimum, and the rest for current employees at 20,000 dong per share. However, the company may not be able to realise the afore-mentioned plan within this quarter.
* MB Securities Joint Stock Company has bought over one million shares of International Development & Investment Corporation (IDI) to spur its holding from 7 percent to 9.7 percent.
* Vietnam Bank for Social Policies sold 200 billion dong worth of three-year government-backed bonds via an auction yesterday at the winning coupon of 10 percent per annum. However, the lender failed to offer any of 500 billion dong worth of five-year bonds put forth at the bidding.
* Hoc Mon Trade Company (HTC) has announced June 6 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 third round dividend in cash for shareholders at 7 percent.
* LPA Investment Group has offloaded over 17.3 million shares of VNDirect Securities Corp (VND) to reduce its ownership from 22.3 percent to 5 percent. The investor has registered to offload its entire 5 percent stake, or five million shares, in the securities broker from today to July 20.
* The Hanoi Stock Exchange has approved deli sting of 1.2 million shares of Vi an Company (VIA) on the UPCoM, the market for unlisted public companies, from May 29.
* Transforwarding Warehousing Joint Stock Corporation has acquired over one million shares of Vinafreight International Freight Forwarders Co (VNF) to spur its ownership from 5.2 percent to 24.9 percent.
* Kon Tum Sugar Company (KTS) has announced May 29 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2012 first round dividend in cash at 30 percent.
* Mechanics Construction and Foodstuff Co CMCF) has gained approval in principle to trade an additional 4.5 million shares on the southern bourse.
* The northern bourse-listed Sai Son Cement Joint Stock Co (coded SCJ) has lately released the resolution approved in the annual general meeting (AGM). In details, the company has set up 2012 business plan with expected production output of 310,000 tonnes of cement, 335,000 tonnes of clinker, bringing in revenue of 492.473 billion dong, pre-tax profit of 28.892 billion dong and after tax profit 21.669 billion dong.
* By the end of Q1, Song Da Urban Construction and Development Joint Stock Co (coded SDU) reported gaining profit of 194 million dong. The company expects to reach revenue of 12.5 billion dong and profit of 1.2 billion dong in the following quarter.
* Nguyen Hung Dung, general director of PetroVietnam Technical Services Joint Stock Corp (coded PVS) has lately released the Jan-May business results with estimated profit of 560 billion dong.
* The prime Minster, Nguyen Tan Dung, has recently approved a plan to set up SCIC Investment Co as one-member limited liability company owned by State Capital Investment Corp (SCIC).
* With about 50 million subscribers, each month, the Vietnam Military-run telecom firm, Viettel, earned four trillion dong revenue in cash such as revenue from scratch card sale and post-paid telecom charges (for the text message and calling service). If including other services like distribution and retail, Viettel’s revenue would be of over four trillion dong per month, Nguyen Viet Dung, Viettel Telecom’s deputy director, said while addressing a seminar on non-cash payment at Banking Exhibition 2012 today morning.
* The management board of Mangan Mineral Joint Stock Co (coded MMC) has planned to submit the targeted year plan of 67 billion dong in revenue and 3.5 billion dong in profit in the upcoming annual general meeting (AGM). This year, the company planned to pay dividend at 8-10 percent ratio.
* Vietnam’s key agri-product export (rice, coffee, pepper, cashew and tea) in May is estimated to have reached 945,000 tonnes worth $886 million, according to the latest figure of general Statistical Office (GSO).
* Lien Bang Travelink has offered a discount of 40 percent on tours to the northern and central regions and Phu Quoc Island. The five-day Hanoi-Ha Long-Sa Pa tour will depart every Wednesday with a package price of 8.15 million dong per customer. The price for the four-day Da Nang-Hue-Hoi An tour departing from August 22 to November 7 and the Da Nang-Hoi An-Hue tour on August 8 from November 21 is 4.699 million dong and 4.85 million dong respectively. Meanwhile, the three-day Phu Quoc tour from August 1 to October 24 is 3.85 million dong.
* Hisamitsu Vietnam Pharmaceutical Co Ltd has finished the fourth construction phase of its new plant covering around 17,000 square meters in Bien Hoa II Industrial Park, Dong Nai Province.
* PetroVietnam Construction Joint Stock Corporation (PVC) has contracted the Sojitz-Daelirn consortium to design and provide equipment and technical services worth over $826 million for the Thai Binh 2 thermal power project located in Thai Binh Province.
* Vietnam Japan Gas Co Ltd has officially opened its fifth gas plant producing oxygen, nitrogen, argon and hydrogen in Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province.
* Hanoi Trade Corporation and Savills Vietnam have started offering offices for lease at Hapro Building located at 11 Cat Linh Street, Hanoi City. Hapro Building, consisting of five floors for shopping and nine floors for grade-A offices, has a total floor space of 22,500 square meters.
* Supermarket chain Vinatext Mart is offering 40-50 percent discounts on apparel products until June 1, Nguoi Lao Dong reports. It will also organise activities for children on June 1 to celebrate International Children’s Day.
* Everland Investment Co. has received approval from Hanoi City to construct a multi-storey car park at Yen Hoa Park in Cau Giay District.
* Minh Phu Seafood Group Corporation (MPC) exported over 8,700 tonnes of seafood worth $107 million in the first four months of this year, rising by 2B percent and 31.6 percent against the previous year respectively.
* Cotec Construction Co (CTD) targets to obtain 4 trillion dong in revenue and 210 billion dong in after tax profit this year.
* Saigon Beer Transportation Company (SBC) gained 120.7 billion dong in revenue and 1.1 billion dong in after-tax profit in the first quarter of 2012.
* Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Bank for Foreign Trade (Vietcombank-VCB) has recently set aside up to two trillion dong worth of soft loans to support individuals and households from May 21, 2012 till September 21, 2012.