* Taicera Industrial Ceramic Joint Stock Co (coded TCR) plans to issue 2,447,587 shares for the purpose of paying 2011 dividend at applied rate of 6 percent.
* Hoa Binh Construction and Real Estate Trading Joint Stock Co (coded HBC) announced to close the shareholders list on June 1 for paying 2011 dividend in cash and in shares, as well as allocating bonus shares.
* Ba Ria-Vung Tau Housing Development Joint Stock Co (coded HDC) announced to set June 6 as the ex-dividend session for paying 2011 dividend – the second round in shares.
* Tien Len Steel Group Joint Stock Co (coded TLH) would issue 4,748,029 shares for paying 2011 dividend in shares at applied ratio of 9 percent.
* HCM City Securities Joint Stock Co (coded HCM) has lately released the resolution approved by the management board about paying 2011 dividend.
* Thanh Cong Garment Investment and Trading Joint Stock Co (coded TCM) announced to close the shareholders list on June 14 for advancing first round dividend in cash.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has lately announced about dividend payment schedule of Petrolimex Petrochemical Joint Stock Co (coded PLC).
* Vung Tau Petroleum Trading and Services Joint Stock Co (coded VMG) has suffered a loss of 692 million dong in the first quarter of 2012, lower than the loss of 1.76 billion dong in the same period last year.
* Vingroup Joint Stock Co (coded VIC) has set June 4 as the ex-dividend session for paying 2011 in shares in Q1 of 2012.
* Lu Gia Mechanical Electric Joint Stock Co (coded LGC) has lately announced that from May 30 to July 30, 2012, the company’s large shareholder of HCM City Infrastructure Investment Joint Stock Co (coded CII) would purchase in 2.9 million LCG-coded shares. If the transactions end successfully, CII’s holdings would be raised from 24.87 percent to 60 percent.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) held the bidding session on May 25, 2012 to tender the government-guaranteed bonds issued by Vietnam Development Bank (VDB). There would be 5 trillion dong G-bonds with terms of three years (worth 2 trillion dong) and five years (3 trillion dong) being tendered there.
* The Hochiminh Stock Exchange has approved deli sting of eight million shares of Viky Plastic Company (VKP) as the enterprise incurred losses for three years in a row. The last trading day ofVKP will be June 22.
* Petrolimex International Trading Co. (PIT) has announced June 5 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 dividend in cash at 5 percent and bonus shares at 4 percent.
* Electronics Communications Technology Investment Development Corporation (ELC) has gained approval to trade over 7.3 million shares on the southern bourse.
* Imexpharm Pharmaceutical Co (IMP) has registered to buy back 100,000 shares as treasury shares within two months from June 4.
* Innovative Technology Development Corporation (ITD) has announced June 4 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 dividend in cash at 12 percent.
* Sacombank Real Estate Company has offloaded 17.3 million shares of Sacombank (STB), or a 1.6 percent stake in the lender.
* Vietnam Container Shipping Company (VSC) has decided to sell 150,000 treasury shares to its staff.
* Duyen Hai Multi Modal Transport Company (TCa) has announced June 6 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 4 percent.
* Tan Thanh Dat Investment & Development Joint Stock Co has bought over 1.1 million shares of Lam Son Sugar Corporation (LSS).
* Vietnam’s rubber export in the first five months of this year is estimated to have grown 41.7 percent in quantity but fallen 1.5 percent in value over the same period last year, according to the latest figure given by the general Statistical Office (GSO).
* Anh Duong Vietnam Joint Stock Co (Vinasun – coded VNS) has lately released the Q1 business results with net profit of 27.83 billion dong.
* The northern bourse-listed Transport and Chartering Joint Stock Co (coded VFR) has lately released the Q1 business reports with profit of 923 million dong, sharply declining against the profit of 3.15 billion dong in the same period last year.
* Tan Tien Plastic and Packaging Joint Stock Co (coded TTP) announced to hold the annual general meeting (AGM) on June 1, 2012 to seek approval among the shareholders about the 2012 targeted year plan. In details, the company aims to obtain whole year net revenue of 1.6 trillion dong and pre-tax profit of 80 billion dong. The 2012 dividend is expected to be paid at 20 percent ratio.
* Japan-Vietnam Medical Instrument Joint Stock Co (coded JVC) held the annual general meeting (AGM) on May 26, 2012. In the meeting, the company’s shareholders have approved the 2012 business plan with targeted revenue of 900 billion dong, pre-tax profit and after tax profit of 187.5 billion dong. JVC plans to pay dividend at 15 percent this year.
* Thai Minh Thuyet, chair of management board cum general director of Can Tho Mineral and Cement Joint Stock Co (coded CCM) revealed that by the end of May, the company estimated to export 15,000 tonnes of cement to Cambodia.
* Supermarket chain Vinatextmart tomorrow will open Vinatext Phu Dinh Supermarket in District 8 with investment of over 2 billion dong. Customers at the supermarket from tomorrow until June 1 who spend 300,000 dong or more will join a lucky draw.
* Switzerland- based Movenpick Hotels & Resorts has signed a management contract with Dviews Investment Joint Stock Co. to become the management unit for Movenpick Resort & Spa Quy Nhon in Binh Dinh Province. Covering an area of 22 hectares, the resort will consist of 180 hotel rooms and 52 villas and will be launched in 2015.
* Japan’s SE Group has planned to build Bach Dang Bridge which will link Quang Ninh Province’s Quang Yen Town with Hai Phong City’s ThuyNguyenDistrict. The 4.3- kilometre bridge will cost 6.87 trillion dong.
* Vietnam-Japan Steel Corp (HPS) has put into operation the first phase of the steel rolling complex located in South Kien Bridge Industrial Park. Besides, HPS will export 5,000 tonnes of steel billet to Indonesia in July.
* Phu Hung Building Materials Export-Import and Production Co has completed all customs procedures to export 500,000 bricks to China priced at 1,300 dong a piece.
* A Chau Management Consulting and Investment Co. has received approval from the government of Khanh Hoa Province to develop a 200- bed general hospital in Nha Trang City with investment of 300 billion.
* Hoffmann-La Roche on Wednesday opened its new office at Bitexco Financial Tower in District 1. Roche is also developing programmes enabling doctors to share experiences through cooperation with government agencies, medical suppliers and non-governmental organisations as well as offering lower medicine prices for patients.
* Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Sacombank-STB) has recently submitted shareholders its plan to sell maximum 15 percent stake for foreign partner in 2012-2015 period.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) on May 25 announced receiving the initial listing dossier of Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (Bidv) whereby the lender has registered to list 2.3 billion shares on the southern bourse, worth 23.012 trillion dong under the consultancy of Bidv Securities JSC.
* The Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank (coded MBB) has lately released the Q1 reviewed financial reports with net profit of over 680 billion dong, up 33 percent against the same period last year.
* Nam Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Navibank – coded NVB) has lately released the documents to be submitted for approval in the upcoming annual general meeting (AGM) to be held on June 3, 2012.
* The annual general meeting (AGM) of EVN Finance Joint Stock Co (EVNFinance) on May 25 with the participation of 119 shareholders, representing for 192 million shares, or 77 percent of the total volume of shares, approved a plan to scale up chartered capital by additional one trillion dong in 2012-2013 period via issuing new shares to the strategic shareholders.
* In April and May, Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Sacombank-STB) is estimated to have gained over 600 billion dong profit, of which, the figure in May alone is estimated to be about 320 billion dong, Dang Van Thanh, the bank’s chair of director board, said on the sidelines of the annual general meeting (AGM) 2012 of Sacombank.
* Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam – coded PVN) has lately submitted the group’s restructuring plan to the government for approval. Accordingly, the group would focus on five main business sectors, of which oil surveying and exploitation would be the core business.
* ACB Financial Leasing one-member Co Ltd has lately got approval from the central bank for issuing the middle-term valuable papers in 2012 with total value of 140 billion dong.
* BIDV Insurance Corporation has slashed condo insurance fees for customers buying homes at Nam Do residential, commercial and school complex in Hanoi under a cooperation scheme with Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam and GP Invest Company.