* Vietnam Steel Corp (VNSteel) has currently released information about making initial public offering (IPO) and capitalisation roadmap in the near future.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) announced the details about the registration deadline to participate the extraordinary shareholders meeting and to pay 2010 dividend in Phuong Nam Cultural Joint Stock Co (coded PNC).
* Johan Nyvene, general director of HCM City Securities Joint Stock Co (coded HSC) announced that in the first five months of this year, the securities firm reported reaching accumulative pre-tax profit of 85 billion dong.
* Beta Securities Co has signed an agreement to become a comprehensive financial consultant for Thuan Thao Corp (GTT).
* PetroVietnam Construction Corp has acquired two million shares of Petro Capital & Infrastructure Investment Co (PTL).
* Binh Duong Trade and Development Co (TDC) will trade 80 million additional shares on the southern exchange while Thien Long Group Corp (TLG) will trade 2.1 million additional shares on the bourse on June 2.
* PetroVietnam-Idico Long Son Industrial Park Investment Co (PXL) will buy back one million PXL shares as treasury shares from June 2 to September 1.
* Lam Dong Irrigation Construction and Investment Joint Stock Co has registered to buy 270,000 shares of Lam Dong Mineral and Building Material Co (LBM) from June 1 to July 30.
* Solavina Joint Stock Co is seeking approval to trade three million shares on the Hanoi Stock Exchange.
* PetroVietnam Power Services Co (PPS) has announced June 1 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2010 dividend in cash at 13.8 percent.
* Hoang Mai Cement Co (HOM) will buy back two million HOM shares as treasury securities within three months from May 30.
* Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province-based Urban Development and Construction Co (UDC) registered for purchasing 1 million fund shares from June 3 to Sep 3.
* Dong Nai Traffic Work Co (UPCoM-listed DGT) announced that June 3 would be ex-dividend session and June 7 of registration deadline to close the shareholders list for holding 2011 AGM in June 2011.
* TNG Investment and Trading Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed TNG) and Song Da Joint Stock Co No 5 (SD5) have recently released the 2011 year plans that have been approved in the companies’ annual general meetings.
* By the end of Q1, Licogi 16 Joint Stock Co (coded LCG) reported gaining net revenue of 454.6 billion dong, increasing by 145.5 percent against the same period last year, but after tax profit of 52.8 billion dong, down 15 percent year-on-year.
* Hoang Quan Consulting, Trading and Real Estate Services Joint Stock Co (coded HQC) released the Q1 financial reports with net revenue of 118.8 billion dong, dropping by 20 percent against the same period last year.
* A project to build a traffic control centre and traffic light signal control centre at about 1,400 intersections is expected to start soon.
* Duc Long Gia Lai Group Joint Stock Co (coded DLG) held the 2011 annual general meeting on May 28, 2011 for seeking approval about the 2010 business and investment reports to be presented by the company’s management board and director board.
* The 492 Construction and Investment Joint Stock Co (coded C92) announced that June 15 would be the registration deadline to close the shareholders list for paying 2010 dividend in cash at ratio of 14 percent. After closing the May 27 session, C92-coded shares stood at 9,500 dong per share.
* Nui Beo Coal Joint Stock Co (coded NBC) has recently announced to reach total production output in the first four months of 2,015 tonnes of coal, bringing in total revenue of over 700 billion dong.
* Sharesholders in the latest annual general meeting of Chuong Duong Beverage Joint Stock Co (coded SCD) have approved the 2011 business plan with expected revenue of 422.88 billion dong and pre-tax profit of 29.128 billion dong.
* Slovakia’s BGT Slovensko Group has signed a memorandum of understanding with Hoa Binh Province’s government to build infrastructure in the Lac Thinh Industrial Zone in Yen Thuy District and carry out five projects in the zone. The project, worth 378 million euros, will be divided into three phases.
* Lam Dong Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co has begun construction of Ladophar oriental medicine manufacturing plant in Phu Hoi Industrial Park. The 78 billion dong project is expected to start operating in 2013.
* Nam Cuong Group Joint Stock Co has launched the sale of land lots of Tay Do Villa and Do Market street sections of Duong Noi new urban area in Hanoi. The land lots are from 36-38.5 million dong per square metre.
* Quang Ngai Agro Forestry Materials Joint Stock Co has supplied 12,000 tonnes of standard urea, meeting 80 percent to 90 percent of demand for the summer-autumn crop in the central province.
* Dung Quat Refinery expects to use over 1.1 tonnes of imported crude oil besides nearly 4.5 million tonnes of locally-made crude oil this year.
* TUV Rheinland and German Development Finance Institute have announced a project to help raise the competitiveness of Vietnamese small and medium enterprises in the farm produce and dairy product processing sectors. The project will cost 400,000 euros.
* Saigon Thuong Tin Real Estate Co (SCR) expects to gain 77.8 billion dong in profit in the first five months of this year, mostly from the Belleza Apartment project.
* From today May 30, Hanoi Housing Development Commercial Joint Stock Bank (HDBank) is to launch a lending programme worth up to two trillion dong for agriculture and rural development with super preferential interest rate.
* Saigon-Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB) has recently announced successfully converting nearly 15 million convertible bonds into shares whereby its chartered capital has been raised to over 4.815 trillion dong.
* The annual general meeting (AGM) of Lien Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank (LienVietBank) on May 27 in Hanoi passed a plan to hike its chartered capital from 3.65 trillion dong to 8.3 trillion dong through two phases.
* Vietnam Bank for Industry and Trade has inked a deal with PetroVietnam Exploration Production Corp (PVEP) to lend $200 million for the expansion of the Dai Hung oil field. The lender commits to extend a seven-year term for the loan.
* The central bank has allowed Saigon-Hanoi Commercial Bank to open a branch in Cambodia while South Korea’s Busan Bank has gained approval to open a representative office in HCM City.
* The Hanoi representative office of Landes bank Baden – Wurttemberg Bank has got approval to extend its operation for five years.