* PetroVietnam Power Nhon Trach 2 Company (NT2) has added 10.9 million shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange, raising its total outstanding volume to 284.8 million shares. The new shares will be tradable on June 1.
* Vietnam Dairy Products Company (VNM) will pay a 2015 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 20 percent on the record date of June 3. Payments will be made on June 16.
* Dao Huu Hoang, chair of SPM Company (SPM), has registered to buy 1.25 million SPM shares to increase his stake to 6.6 million shares over one month starting from May 27.
* Tran Phan Investment Consulting Company will acquire 300,000 shares of Tan Binh Import Export Corporation (TIX) to revise up its ownership to 1.02 million shares (0.4 percent) between June 1 and 30.
* Ting ChekHua, a board member of Superdong Fast Ferry Kien Giang Company (SKG), will be selling 350,000 SKG shares to reduce his stake by 1.4 percentage points to 2.4 percent within one month starting from May 27.
* Ha Long Canned Food Corporation (CAN) has picked June 14 as the ex-dividend date to pay a 2015 dividend in cash for shareholders at 15 percent. The firm will made payments on June 30.
* According to a report of Maybank Kim Eng Securities Company, 16 listed companies on the Hochiminh andHanoistock exchanges have yet to announce their quarter-one earnings as of May 23. Businesses, which released financial reports on schedule, recorded a 10.6 percent increase in revenue and a 0.6 percent rise in profit during January- March. Six enterprises generated over VND1 trillion in profit in the first quarter. They are Vietnam Dairy Products JSC (VNM) with VND2.16 trillion, Vietnam Bank for Industry and Trade (CTG) with VND1.9 trillion, Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (VCB) with VNDl.8 trillion, Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BID) with VND 1.6 trillion, PetroVietnam Gas Corporation (GAS) with VND 1.3 trillion and Hoa Phat Group Company (HPG) with VND 1.02 trillion. Meanwhile, 86 companies (12.5 percent of the total) racked up losses in quarter one and 128 obtained profit of less than VND1 billion each, mainly those on theHanoiexchange.