* In the annual general meeting (AGM) of IDICO Infrastructure Investment Development Joint Stock Co (HTI), Nguyen Hong Ninh, the company’s director revealed that up to 2015, the company would raise its chartered capital to 500 billion dong. By 2020, the chartered capital would be hiked to 1 trillion dong.
* Fiditourist Tan Dinh Travel Joint Stock Co (Fiditour) has lately approved the 2012 business plan with targeted profit of 11.2-11.7 billion dong. However, the company would raise the dividend rates to 22-24 percent (in cash).
* Everpia Vietnam Joint Stock Co (coded EVE) has lately announced to set May 15, 2012 as the registration deadline to close the shareholders list for paying dividend at 35 percent over chartered capital. Accordingly, the existing shareholders would receive the paid dividend in cash at 15 percent rate, from May 30, 2012. In addition, the remaining dividend of 20 percent would be paid in shares later.
* Tran Dinh Vong, chair of management board in HUD3 Investment and Construction Joint Stock Co (coded HU3) announced l that the company would pay 2011 dividend to the existing shareholders in cash at 25 percent by late Q2.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) released the announcement No 467/2012/TB-SGDHCM dated May 4, 2012 about delisting the shares of Cadovimex Seafood Import-Export Joint Stock Co (coded CAD).
* Thuan An Wood Processing Joint Stock Co (coded GTA) announced to close the shareholders list on May 15, 2012 for dividend payment purpose.
* The management board of Tasco Joint Stock Co (coded HUT) has approved for issuing additional convertible bonds.
* Dau Xuan Khanh, general director of Post and Telecommunications Investment and Construction Joint Stock Co (coded PTC) announced that the company’s shareholders have already approved for transferring the asset and land in Ngoc Liep. At present, the company was negotiating with the partners to finish this trade affair. If successful, the company would add the profit of over 30 billion dong in June.
* Last weekend, Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) and Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) decided to include additional four share codes into the warning list.
* Deutsche Bank Trust Company has offloaded nearly 12.5 million shares of Hoang Anh Gia Lai Co (HAG) to reduce its ownership from 5.2 percent to 2.5 percent.
* FPT Group (FPT) has announced May 15 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011′s 10 percent dividend in cash and 25 percent in shares.
* Saigon Fuel Company (SFC) obtained 450 billion dong in revenue and 3.6 billion dong in after-tax profit in the first quarter of 2012.
* HCM City branch of PetroVietnam Finance Corporation has offloaded over 705,000 shares of Hoa Binh Construction & Real Estate Corporation (HBC).
* NBB Investment Corporation (NBB) is looking to obtain over 780 billion dong in revenue and 216.6 billion dong in after- tax profit this year.
* Manulife Progressive Fund (MAFPF1) has announced its net asset value per unit by April 26 at 7,259 dong, rising by 45 dong from a week earlier.
* Transforwarding Warehousing Corporation (TMS) has announced May 11 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 cash dividend for shareholders at 6 percent. The firm has established an airfreight logistics department.
* Binh Trieu Road & Bridge Construction and Investment Company has bought 784,000 shares of HCM City Infrastructure Investment Co (CII) to raise its shareholding from 9.9 percent to 11 percent.
* PetroVietnam Construction Corporation (PVX) will float an additional 150 million shares on the northern exchange on May 10.
* Licogi 14 Company (Ll4) has announced May 10 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 cash dividend at 8.8 percent.
* Leadvisor Capital Management Co has put its name down to buy 100,000 shares of 565 Construction Co (NSN) from today to July 2.
* Viglacera Tien Son Joint Stock Co (coded VIT) announced to suffer loss of 19 billion dong in Q1 of 2011. The main reason was the harsh condition in the real estate market that caused negative effect on the company’s sales volume. Previously, the company had predicted to incur loss in Jan-March period, but much lower (about 12 billion dong).
* Vietnam Industrial and Commercial Securities Joint Stock Co (coded VIG) has reported its fiscal statement for the first quarter of 2012 with a strong decline in net revenue in comparison with the same period last year, from 16.7 billion dong to 1.9 billion dong due to the fall in other revenue from 14.9 billion dong to 1.3 billion dong.
* Phuoc Hoa Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded PHR) has lately released business results for April and the first four months. In details, in April only, the rubber firm reported gaining profit of 24.6 billion dong, raising the accumulative profit in first four months to 250.6 billion dong, equivalent to 49 percent of the targeted year plan.
* Tien Len Steel Group Joint Stock Co (coded TLH) has lately released the resolution approved in the latest annual general meeting (AGM). In details, the company’s shareholders have approved the proposal of merging with Phuc Tien Production and Trading Joint Stock Co (coded PHT).
* Rang Dong Light and Flask Vacuum Joint Stock Co (coded RAL) held the annual general meeting (AGM) on May 5, 2012. In the meeting, the company has approved the 2012 targeted year plan with revenue of 1.906 trillion dong and pre-tax profit of 65 billion dong.
* Vo Thanh Thong, vice general director in An Giang Fisheries Import-Export Joint Stock Co (coded AGF) has revealed that the company may reach profit of over 20 billion dong in Q2, doubling against the previous quarter.
* According to the 2012 business plan, Dream House Investment Joint Stock Co (coded DRH) expects to gain whole year revenue of 284 billion dong and after tax profit of 25.7 billion dong. The company plans to reach revenue of 18.4 billion dong from financial investment activities, mainly from allocated dividend and interest gained from transferring capital in long-term investment deals with book value of 181.2 billion dong. The investment deals would have principal sales price equivalent to their par value.
* By the end of 2011, total liabilities of Hoang Anh Gia Lai Joint Stock Co (coded HAG) were 15.493 trillion dong, including loans with interest rates accounting for 75 percent. However, the company’s representative said the interest rates will not affect its profits, the local newswire VnExpress reported.
* In the annual general meeting (AGM), the shareholders of Mien Trung Petroleum Construction Joint Stock Co (coded PXM) have approved the 2012 business plan. In details, the company would hike chartered capital from 150 billion dong to 250 billion dong within this year. PXM expected to reach whole year revenue of 950 billion dong and profit of 40 billion dong in 2012.
* Vinh Hoan Joint Stock Co (coded VHC) announced to hold the annual general meeting (AGM) on May 9, 2012. In the meeting, the company would seek approval for 2012 business targets with total revenue of 3.5 trillion dong from seafood processing and 1.5 trillion dong from animal feed and 95 billion dong from Vinh Hoan 2 rice processing plant.
* Piaggio Vietnam has launched a free maintenance programme for customers buying Liberty scooters. TSTC buying Liberty at Piaggio’s authorised agents will be offered a free maintenance service for first three visits which is valid for two years and inclusive of replaced spare parts.
* Pepsi Co Vietnam has announced its strategic partner in the television sion entertainment sector, MTV Vietnam. The cooperation “between MTV Vietnam and PepsiCo will start with three programmes MTV Thich Me (MTV Most Wanted), MTVVJ Camp and the MTVEMAAwards 2012.
* Low-cost air carrier AirAsia will double the number of HCM City-Kuala Lumpur and Kuala Lumpur-Bandung flights to four a day from May 26. Vietnam Airlines is offering a 50 percent discount for passengers buying domestic and international air tickets online from now until May 31 and from September 1 to October 31.
* The Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam – PVN) has lately passed the development strategy of PetroVietnam Joint Stock Financial Corp (PVFC). In details, that corporation would change the operation form into a commercial bank.
* Nguyen Anh Tuan, chair of management board of PVI Holdings (coded PVI) announced that his company would continue purchasing shares in PetroVietnam Financial Fund Management (PVFC Capital) to raise the holdings rate to 69 percent to match with the company’s approved restructuring plan.
* Vietnam National Reinsurance Joint Stock Corp (Vinare – coded VNR) announced that although the company had approved the capital-raising plan of Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TienPhongBank) from 3 trillion dong to 4.5 trillion dong within this year, the company would refuse to buy warrants in that company’s share issuance to hike chartered capital.
* The overdue debts ratio of Saigon Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB) after merging with Hanoi Building Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Habubank-HBB) is 21.32 percent, Nguyen Van Le, SHB’s general director, revealed at the annual general meeting (2012) on May 5.