* Hoa Phat Group Joint Stock Co (HPG)’s director board on November 3 decided to pay 10 percent remaining dividend of 2010 on shares.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) announced to hold the tender session for 2 trillion dong government-guaranteed bonds issued by Vietnam Development Bank (VDB) on November 9, 2011. These bonds will have two terms of three years and five years, each worth 1 trillion dong.
* The southern bourse-listed Hamico Mineral Group (coded KSH) has lately announced that it would be paying 2010 dividend to the existing shareholders.
* Vietnam Mechanisation Electrification & Construction Joint Stock Co (coded MCG) has lately reported about capital usage from the share issuance that took place in November 2010.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) has recently announced that PetroVietnam Insurance Joint Stock Corp (PVI) registered to buy over 2.6 million fund shares.
* NET Detergent Joint Stock Co (coded NET) has released the resolution approved by the management board about advancing 2011 dividend for existing shareholders.
* Sonadezi Long Thanh Co (SZL) has announced November 10 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 10 percent.
* State Capital Investment Corporation has sold over 5.7 million shares ofCa Mau Frozen Seafood Processing Import Export Corporation (CMX), or a 43.2 percent stake in the enterprise, to Bitexco Nam Long Joint Stock Company and Millennium Capital Joint Stock Company.
* CMC Corporation (CMG) has been allowed to trade an additional 3.8 million shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange.
* Mekophar Chemical Pharmaceutical Co (MKP) has announced November 11 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 10 percent.
* Thai Binh Cement Co (TBX) has announced December 1 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 first round dividend in cash at 15 percent. The enterprise as of the end of the third quarter obtained 3.1 billion dong in after-tax profit.
* Song Da No 10.1 Co (SNG) has gained approval to float around 768,000 more shares on the northern exchange.
* Van Lang Technology Development and Investment Joint Stock Co (VLA) will buy back 100,000 VLA shares as treasury shares from November 15 to February 10, 2012.
* Refrigeration Electrical Engineering Joint Stock Corp (REE) has recently announced its business results for Q3 with net revenue of 440 billion dong, down 4 percent from last Q3.
* After the first nine months of 2011, Ben Thanh Services Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed BSC) has lately reported gaining accumulative pre-tax profit of 3.9 billion dong, fulfilling 75 percent of the targeted year plan.
* The northern bourse-listed Northern Textile and Garment Joint Stock Co (coded TET) has lately released the Q3 financial reports with after tax profit of 3 billion dong, raising the accumulative profit in the first nine months to 8 billion dong, fulfilling 72 percent of the targeted year plan.
* PetroVietnam Drilling and Well Services Joint Stock Corp (coded PVD) has lately released the business results for Q3 and for the first nine months of this year.
* First Solar Group, the US-based solar energy panel producer announced on November 4 about halting the operation of the solar panel manufactory in Vietnam.
* Korea-based Kumho Tires firm will invest additional $100 million to double capacity in its plant in Binh Duong industrial zone from three million tyres per year to six million tyres per year in the next year, Seo Han Chang, general director of Kumho Tires Vina Ltd Co, said at an exhibition on franchise and international stores that took place in HCM City.
* Vinacomin-Mining Chemical Industrial Corp on November 5 kicked off construction on Ammonium Nitrate production plant with an estimated capacity of 200,000 tonnes per year in Thai Tho commune, Thai Thuy district, in the northern province of Thai Binh.
* PetroVietnam Gas Joint Stock Corp (PVGas) has lately released the financial reports from May 16 to September 30, the milestone when the company started operation under a joint stock company model.
* Sao Ta Food Joint Stock Co (coded FMC) announced that in October, the company has processed over 1,050 tonnes of frozen shrimp, a year-on-year increase of 17.5 percent. FMC estimated to reach sales revenue of $9.3 million in Oct, raising the accumulative revenue in the first ten months of 2011 to $72 million, fulfilling 90 percent of targeted year plan.
* Vietnam Aircraft Leasing Joint Stock Co (VALC) officially handed over the modern helicopter of EC-155B1 for lease to Northern Vietnam Helicopter Corp (VNH North) on November 5, 2011.
* Dung Quat Shipbuilding Industry Corp – DQS (under Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group) yesterday officially launched the new crude-oil carrier with loading capacity of 104,000 tonnes, the largest oil carrier made in Vietnam so far.
* Nguyen Hoai Giang, general director of Binh Son Oil Refinery Co, the operator of Dung Quat Oil Refinery stated that from early 2011 up to now, Dung Quat Oil Refinery has imported 61 crude oil ships with total volume of 4.37 million tonnes, equivalent to 87.5 percent of the year plan.
* Asia-Pacific Investment Joint Stock Co (API) revealed that Binh Dinh Province People’s Committee has lately issued the documents approving for the company to start investment project of Apec Nhon Phu new urban area sited in Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh province.
* Saigon-Quy Nhon Mineral Joint Stock Co (SQC) has recently announced its business results for Q3 with net revenue of nearly 86 billion dong, up 135 percent on year.
* Hanoi People’s Committee has recently approved a plan to build water supply system for Yen Vien town and its neighbouring communes in Gia Lam district, Hanoi.
* Ha Do Group Joint Stock Co announced that the group has demand for purchasing or cooperating with other partners for carrying out real estate projects located in Hanoi and HCM City. At present, the company has conducted some projects in Hanoi such as Ha Do Park View, Ha Do Building.
* Nguyen Van Manh, vice general director of Song Da Joint Stock Co No 2 (coded SD2) has lately stated that the company may surpass the targeted profit plan of 30 billion dong by the end of 2011.
* HUD3 Investment and Construction Joint Stock Co (coded HU3) reported gaining Q3 revenue from sales and services of 226 billion dong, raising the accumulative revenue in Jan-Sep period to 508 billion dong.
* Local steel maker Hoa Sen Group has established Hoa Sen Investment and Tourism Co to develop a project of forest management and eco-tourism site called B’Norn Lu Mu in an area of 430 hectares in Lam Dong Province’s Da Huoai District. The 179 billion dong project is to be put into service in 2015.
* Vietnam Oil and Gas Group (PVN) has said the Ca Mau Fertiliser Plant located in the Mekong Delta province of Ca Mau would be still put into operation late this year although the group has been unable to find any investors buying 49 percent stake of the plant.
* Saigontourist Travel Services Co on Tuesdaywelcomed 2,200 tourists and crew members from the Costa Classica cruise ship in Ha Long City in the northern province of Quang Ninh.
* Co.op Mart supermarket chain is offering promotion programmes worth 40 billion dong until November 20. Accordingly, over 2,000 basic products such as vegetables, fruits, cooking oil or home appliances will have a discount of between 5 percent and 45 percent.
* Vietnam Electricity Group (EVN) has announced its power supply plan for this month and said there will be no power shortage. The group has also reported a total power amount generated last month at 9.3 billion kWh, in which hydropower, coal-fired and gas-fueled power plants accounted for 52.58 percent,14.22 percent and 27.85 percent respectively.
* INT Group has launched the last villa sale of the Dong Chanh Villas 3 project until mid-November at an average price of 820 million dong per land lot. Dong Chanh Villas 3 is a resort consisting of 32 villas with an area ranging from 450-600 square meters in Hoa Binh Province’s Luong Son District.
* Ba Ria Thermal Power Co (BTP) incurred a loss of 21.7 billion dong in the third quarter of 2011.
* Vietnam Container Shipping Co (VSC) obtained 174.3 billion dong in revenue and 64.4 billion dong in pre-tax profit in the third quarter of this year. The enterprise has decided to buy 3.5 million shares of Dinh Vu Petroleum Port Service Joint Stock Co, or a 10.6 percent stake in the latter.
* Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SCB) has said that as from November 7, it is to continue to launch programme “incentives for gold and US dollar sellers then make deposit in dong at SCB”.
* Southern bourse-listed Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Sacombank -STB)’s director board has recently announced a decision to buy its fund shares equalling to about 10 percent of its stake (or 107 million fund shares).
* Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SCB) has lately released the financial reports for Q3 and for the first nine months of 2011.
* Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Agribank) and the Vietnam Coffee and Cocoa Association (Vicofa) on November 5 signed an agreement for development and export of coffee.