* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD)-HCM City Branch has lately announced about the registration deadline to close the shareholders list of Seafood Joint Stock Co No 1 (coded SJ1).
* The State Securities Commission (SSC) announced to receive the application profile for issuing additional shares submitted by Long Hau Joint Stock Co (coded LHG) on November 4, 2011.
* My Chau Printing and Packaging Joint Stock Co (coded MCP) released the resolution approved by management board about advancing first round dividend in 2011.
* Son Ha International Joint Stock Co (STC-listed SHI) has lately reported about the capital usage that was raised from the latest share issuance of 10 million shares, bringing in over 163.4 billion dong.
* The management board in Khanh Hoa Power Joint Stock Co (coded KHP) has lately passed the plan of purchasing 500,000 shares as fund shares, starting from November 25, 2011 to February 25, 2012.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) yesterday released announcement about listing and trading the additional shares of Everpia Vietnam Joint Stock Co (coded EVE).
* Societe De Bourbon Tay Ninh Co (SBT) has announced November 10 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 10 percent.
* BIDV Insurance Corporation (BIC) has registered to buy back two million BIC shares as treasury shares between November 11 and January 31, 2012.
* Asiavantage Global Limited has offloaded over 656,000 shares of Tu Liem Urban Development Co. (NTL) to reduce its ownership from 9.6 percent to 8.5 percent.
* Vinafreight International Freight Forwarders Co (VNF) has announced November 14 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 first round dividend in cash at 10 percent.
* Educational Book Co in HCM City (SGD) will buy back 200,000 shares as treasury shares from November 10 to February 9, 2012 via matching.
* Vietnam Construction Co No 2 (VC2) has announced November 10 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 15 percent and issue four million shares at the 1.97:1 ratio.
* SME Securities Co (SME) will be put into the watch list for failing to pay money borrowed from the Settlement Support Fund on time as committed to the Vietnam Securities Depository.
* PYI Company (PYI) has gained approval to float an additional 53.2 million shares on the northern bourse.
* Song Da Industry and Trade Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed STP) has lately announced to reach accumulative pre-tax profit of 16 billion dong after the first nine months of 2011, fulfilling 40 percent of the targeted year plan.
* Da Lat Real Estate Joint Stock Co (coded DLR) has lately released the resolution approved by the company’s management board dated November 4, 2011 about lowering the 2011 targeted business plan.
* The Vietnam National general Export Import Joint Stock Company No 1- (TH1) has said that in October, its total export import turnover reached over $9.16 million, up 4 percent from the previous month.
* PetroVietnam Engineering Consultancy Joint Stock Co (coded PVE) reported gaining accumulative after tax profit of about 40 billion dong in the first nine months of 2011, fulfilling 62 percent of the targeted year plan of 64.5 billion dong. However, in comparison to the same period last year, the company’s profit increased by three times.
* The management board of Hoa Binh Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded HRC) has lately approved the business results for the first ten months of 2011 with accumulative revenue of over 546.29 billion dong and pre-tax profit of 121.9 billion dong.
* By the end of October, Tay Ninh Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded TRC) announced to reach accumulative profit of 462 billion dong, exceeding 35 percent of targeted year plan.
* Tan Phu Plastic Joint Stock Co (coded TPP) has lately released the resolution approved by the company’s management board about offloading shares in Tan Phu Central Region Plastic Joint Stock Co.
* Vincom Joint Stock Co (VIC) has recently announced its consolidated fiscal report in Q3 with net revenue of over 266 billion dong, down 14 percent on year.
* The southern bourse-listed PetroVietnam Low Pressure Gas Distribution Joint Stock Co (coded PGD) has lately reported the capital usage from the share issuance to hike chartered capital from 330 billion dong to 429 billion dong in 2010.
* Hanoi Investment and Construction Joint Stock Co No 9 (Hanco9), the member company of Hanoi Housing Investment and Development Corp announced to introduce the model apartment in Berriver Long Bien project. The project was sited in an area of 30,000 square metres in 390 Nguyen Van Cu St, Long Bien Dist, Hanoi.
* Phuoc Hoa Rubber Co (PHR) obtained 692 billion dong in profit in the January-October period, or 12.3 percent higher than the whole year’s target.
* FPT Corporation (FPT) has decided to establish FPT Technology Solution Co Ltd with chartered capital of 40 billion dong.
* Yen Bai Cement and Mineral Co (YBC) incurred a loss of 5.7 billion dong in the third quarter of this year.
* The central bank has appointed Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam as the service bank for Trung Son hydropower project financed by the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development and World Bank.