* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has announced the registration deadline for SMC Trade and Investment Joint Stock Co (SMC) to pay 2011 dividend.
* The management board of Xuan Thanh Securities Joint Stock Co (coded VIX) has lately approved for closing the HCM City branch located in Floor 2, Capital Palace, No 6 Thai Van Lung St, Dist 1, HCM City from November 7, 2011.
* Tam Duc Steel Production Co. Ltd has bought nearly 1.2 million shares of Dai Thien Loc Co. (DTL) to spur its ownership from 5.7 percent to 8.2 percent.
* Kinh Do Investment Co. Ltd has registered to sell 1.6 million shares of Kinh Do Corporation (KDC) within two months from November 9.
* Hamico Mineral Group Co (KSH) will pay 2010 dividend in cash for shareholders at 20 percent while Petroleum Equipment Assembly and Metal Structure Co (PXS) will advance 2011 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 5 percent.
* Petrolimex Petrochemical Co (PLC) has announced November 11 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive stock dividend at 15 percent.
* PVI Holdings Co (PVI) will buy back over 2.6 million shares as treasury shares within two months from November 9.
* Vinafreight International Freight Forwarders Co (VNF) has announced November 14 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 10 percent.
* Tran Anh Digital World Joint Stock Co (TAG) has recently announced its business results for October with revenue of 154.64 billion dong, up 7 percent and before tax profit at 9.65 billion dong, rising 23 percent from the same period last year.
* Da Nang City’s Investment Promotion Centre on November 7 has granted investment license for Tokai Vietnam Ltd Co to build an auto component manufacturing factory with a total investment capital of $100 million in Da Nang city.
* FPT Online Services Joint Stock Co (FPT Online) has released its financial performance in the third quarter (Q3) with net revenue of nearly 444 billion dong, up 246 percent against 128 billion dong in last Q3.
* The southern bourse-listed Son Ha International Joint Stock Co (coded SHI) has lately released the Q3 financial reports with after tax profit of 1.92 billion dong, raising the accumulative profit in the first nine months to 22.6 billion dong, equivalent to 45 percent of the same period last year.
* PetroVietnam Technical Services Joint Stock Corp (coded PVS) has reported the business results for Q3 and for the first nine months of this year.
* Dong A Painting Joint Stock Co (coded HDA) has lately released the Q3 business reports with net revenue of 20.32 billion dong and consolidated profit of 7.51 billion dong, increasing by 36.28 percent and 47.54 percent respectively against the same period last year.
* Vinasino Electrical Equipment Joint Stock Co yesterday officially put into operation the new manufactory after two years of construction.
* The management board of Quang Ngai province industrial zones has lately issued the investment license for Viet Phu packaging plant in the local area.
* In the first ten months of 2011, Vietnam Coal and Mineral Industry Group (Vinacomin) reported mining about 39.6 million tonnes of original coal, or 35.77 million tonnes of clean coal. The Jan-October consumption volume was estimated at 36.5 million tonnes.
* Minh Phu Seafood Group Joint Stock Co (coded MPC) announced to reach Jan-October export volume of 21,526 tonnes of shrimp, bringing in total export turnover of $264.25 million, an increase of 19.56 percent in volume and 37.95 percent in value against the same period last year.
* Saigon Thuong Tin Real Estate Joint Stock Co (Sacomreal – coded SCR) has recently started construction on the model villa in Jamona City project to be sited in Phu Thuan Ward, Dist 7, HCM City.
* Licogi 13 Joint Stock Co (LIG) has lately won the bidding packages offered by Nui Phao Mineral Mining and Processing Co Ltd (Masan Resources) in Ha Thuong Commune, Dai Tu Dist, Thai Nguyen province. The value of the bidding package was estimated at over 217 billion dong (VAT excluded).
* International Development and Investment Corp (IDI) has signed a contract worth 100 billion dong with Gentraco Feed Joint Stock Co to buy tra fish material in 2012.
* Saigon Railway Station will start selling tickets for the upcoming Tet holidays from November 15 on www.vetau.com. vn at train stations and ticketing agencies. Tickets for journeys from the central province of Quang Tri to Hanoi and from Hue City to HCM City will be sold on November 15-20 and November 22-27 respectively.
* Vietnam Air Service Company (Vasco) is offering a discount of 45 percent for Can Tho-Con Dao flights until mid-December. Passengers will pay only 450,000 dong for tickets.
* Se San 4A Hydropower Co last week successfully commissioned the last power generator of Se San 4A Hydropower Plant with a capacity of 63MW.
* Dien Quang Lamp Joint Stock Co has lowered its revenue target this year from 699 billion dong to 500 billion dong due to less demand. However, the firm still strives for a pre-tax profit of 55.5 billion dong.
* Dung Quat Shipbuilding Industry Company yesterday successfully launched an oil tanker able to transport over 100,000 tonnes of crude oil. The ship, measuring 245 meters in length and 43 meters in width, will be handed over to PV Trans to transport crude oil for Dung Quat Oil Refinery.
* PetroVietnam general Services Corporation (PET) obtained nearly 240 billion dong in after-tax profit as of the end of September, soaring 92.7 percent against last year.
* TMT Automobile Co (TMT) obtained 4.9 billion dong in after-tax profit in the January-September period, an 8.5 percent year-on-year decline.
* Vietnam Germany Steel Pipe Co (VGS) attained 690.5 billion dong in revenue but a mere 1.7 billion dong in after-tax profit in the third quarter of this year.
* Educational Book Co in HCM City (SGD) targets to obtain 83 billion dong in revenue next year.
* Dai Tin (Great Trust) Commerical Joint Stock Bank (TrustBank) has lately submitted application profile for offering additional 188,524,380 shares to public.
* The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV)’s governor on November 7 issued a Decision No 2422/QD-NHNN allowing Woori Bank’s Hanoi Branch to change its chartered capital to $67 million.
* Vietnam International Bank (VIB) has lately announced that after eight years of implementing the Rural Financial project that used World Bank’s funds, the bank has disbursed for 738 enterprises and householders in rural area with total amount of 224 billion dong.
* HCM City Housing Development Joint Stock Bank officially introduced the HDBank Gift Card, the pre-paid domestic cards to the market on November 7, 2011. The cards would be used for payment purposes and cash withdrawal.
* Technological and Commercial Bank of Vietnam (Techcombank) has signed a cooperation agreement regarding exporting coffee. Accordingly, the bank will set aside 2 trillion dong supporting coffee exporters in the 2010-2011 crop season.
* Saigon-Hanoi Commercial Bankhas launched ‘Sporting Account’ product with preferential services for sports lovers.
* Saigon Commercial Bank continues to give gifts and preferential policies for customers who sell gold and US dollars to deposit money in dong.
* Vietnam Bank for Social Policies failed to sell any of 1 trillion dong worth of three and five-year government bonds via an auction on the Hanoi Stock Exchange last Friday.