* Dien Quang Lamp Joint Stock Co (DQC) has recently reported the results of treasury shares purchase. Accordingly, DQC bought 1.2 million fund shares as registered earlier from July 22 to September 12. The company used its capital surplus and other capital sources to buy these shares.
* FBA International Group Joint Stock Co has lately listed 3,414,900 shares in UPCoM under the share code of FBA. The company has registered capital of 45 billion dong and actual capital contribution of 34.149 billion dong. The company has lately registered for moving floor from UPCoM to Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX).
* Binh Duong Mineral and Construction Joint Stock Co (coded KSB) has released the resolution of the management board dated September 14, 2011, in which the company would advance first round dividend in cash at the rate of 12 percent or 1,200 dong per share.
* Saigon Garment Production and Trading Joint Stock Co (coded GMC)’s director board has recently agreed a plan to advance 2011 dividend.
* The southern bourse-listed Song Da Urban & Industrial Investment and Development Joint Stock Co (coded SJS) announced to issue successfully 700 corporate bonds for potential investors with par value of 1 billion dong per bond.
* VinaCafe Bien Hoa Joint Stock Co (coded VCF) announced to close the shareholders list for holding the extraordinary shareholders meeting and advancing first round dividend in cash.
* On September 20, the additional shares issued by Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Bank for Foreign Trade (Vietcombank – coded VCB) and Alphanam Joint Stock Co (coded ALP) will be officially listed on Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC).
* In the bidding session held on Sep 16, 2011 in Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX), there were only 25 billion dong G-bonds to be tendered, accounting for 4.16 percent of the expected. These bonds have been issued by Bank for Social Policies.
* Nguyen Van Dung, general director of Tan Viet Securities Co (TVSI) announced lately that the company may delay the share-listing plan until 2012 due to unfavourable conditions in the stock market at present. As planned, the company would officially lost shares on the stock market in 2011.
* In the latest annual general meeting, the shareholders of PetroVietnam Construction – Thanh Hoa Joint Stock Co (PVC-TH) have approved for listing shares on the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) within the period of Q4 of 2011 and Q1 of 2012.
* Pure Heart Value Investment Fund has bought over 442,000 shares of OPC Pharmaceutical Co (OPC) to secure a 5.4 percent stake in the enterprise.
* Seaprodex Refrigeration Industry Corp (SRF) has announced October 3 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 first round dividend in cash at 10 percent.
* Industry Construction Corp (DCC) halted trading shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange from September 16 due to information proclamation violations.
* Song Ba Co (SBA) has been allowed to float five million additional shares on the southern bourse.
* Bao Viet Securities Investment Fund has bought over 417,000 shares of Vietnam Golf Tourism Co. (VNG) to spur its ownership from 5.3 percent to 8.5 percent.
* Information and Networking Technology Co (CMT) will buy back 500,000 CMT shares as treasury shares within two months from September 22.
* PetroVietnam Nghe An Construction Co. (PVA) has announced September 21 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 first round dividend in cash at 7 percent.
* Thang Long Securities Co has registered to offload 217,000 shares of Danameco Medical Co (DNM), or a 9 percent stake in the enterprise.
* Vien Lien Co (UNI) has announced September 26 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2010 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 5 percent.
* The northern bourse-listed Tasco Joint Stock Co (coded HUT) released the H1 business reports with accumulative pre-tax profit of 74.6 billion dong, increasing by 89.6 percent against the same period last year, and fulfilling 41 percent of the year plan.
* Vinaconex Xuan Mai Concrete and Construction Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed) has given explanation on decline of H1 after tax profit.
* Vinh Hoan Joint Stock Co (coded VHC) has released resolution dated September 15 for establishing Vinh Hoan 3 Food Co Ltd
* The HNX-listed Communication Joint Stock Co No 1 (coded ONE) has lately made reports about capital usage from the share issuance of 2.93 million shares. In details, the company has already disbursed 14.3 billion dong for construction project of the company’s new head office.
* PetroVietnam Oil Corp (PV Oil) officially signed the contract for selling crude oil pumped from two oil fields of Te Giac Trang and Chim Sao with PetroVietnam Exploration Production Corp (PVEP), SOCO Vietnam Co, OPECO Co, PTTEP Hoang Long Co and Talisman Vietnam Co. The contract was signed in HCM City on September 16, 2011.
* Electricity of Vietnam (EVN) Group officially announced to establish Da Nhim-Ham Thuan-Da Mi Hydropower Joint Stock Co (DHD) from changing the 100 percent state-owned firm into a joint stock company with chartered capital of 4.248 trillion dong, of which the group kept 99.93 percent of the total stake. The ceremony was held on September 15, 2011 in Bao Loc City, Lam Dong province.
* Lam Dong Irrigation Investment and Construction Joint Stock Co (coded LHC) has lately released the H1 business reports with accumulative revenue from sales and services of 826.113 billion dong, and after tax profit of 22.54 billion dong, equivalent to EPS of 2,424 dong.
* The management board of Development Investment Construction Joint Stock Corp (coded DIG) has recently approved the adjustment in 2011 business targets of the parent company.
* PetroVietnam Securities Joint Stock Co (PSI) has recently forecasted that the whole year after tax profit of PetroVietnam Power Engineering Consulting Joint Stock Co (PPE) may reach 2.67 billion dong.
* In the extraordinary shareholders meeting, the shareholders of Vinavico Investment, Construction and Mining Joint Stock Co have approved for cancelling the plan of issuing bonds to strategic partners that had been passed in the 2011 AGM. Instead, the company’s management board has been authorised for selecting the partners for the share issuance of 2 million shares at price of 10,000 dong per share.
* TNG Investment and Trading Joint Stock Co (coded TNG) has released that in the first eight months of this year, the company announced to gain accumulative revenue of 782 billion dong, fulfilling 70 percent of the targeted year plan.
* VNDirect Securities Co announced to officially inaugurate the HomeDirect Real Estate Information portal from September 20, 2011. This new gateway was considered to meet the investment demands for the customers. This is the online product in website: www.homedirect.com.vn, specialising for real estate investors.
* Cat Lai Port Joint Stock Co (coded CLP) has lately announced to reach accumulative net revenue of 75.02 billion dong in the first six months of 2011, up 30.6 percent year-on-year. The company’s after tax profit was posted at 22.36 billion dong, equivalent to 98.11 percent against the same period last year, and EPS of 1,491 dong.
* The first and second turbines of Su Pan 2 hydropower plant had previously been successfully generated electricity. The total capacity of three turbines is 34.5 MW.
* IDI Multinational Development and Investment Joint Stock Co (IDI) has recently announced its performance in the first eight months of this year with revenue from seafood export exceeding 103 percent against the same period last year.
* Philips Electronics Vietnam Co. has launched a promotion programme on the 120th anniversary of its establishment. Customers buying any Philips products from now until the end of 0 ctober will be given gifts, including helmets, raincoats or iron holders.
* Vietnam Cement Industry Corporation (Vicem) has officially inaugurated vicem Cement Technology Institute in Hanoi City. The institute is functioned as a place for researching and developing new technology for the production of cement and other building materials.
* Savills Vietnam has signed a contract with Nam Cuong Group to exclusively manage, market and lease the group’s office building in the new urban area of Duong Noi in Hanoi City. The 27-floor building with a total area of33,000 square meters was put into service in this year’s third quarter.
* PEB Steel Buildings Co has started to build its fourth plant in Vietnam to produce sheet metal in DongXuyen Industrial Park in Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province. The plant covering an area of 9,000 square meters will come into operation next November.
* INT Group Co will start the villa offering of the project Dong Chanh Villas in Hoa Binh Province’s Luong Son District on September 24. The project, 35 kilometres west of Hanoi City, covers an area of 6.2 hectares.
* Hanoi Trade Corporation has kicked off construction of Bac Qua supermarket located at 19 Hang Khoai Street in Hanoi City. The supermarket, consisting of four floors and two basements, will be used for shopping space and catering services.
* Phu Nhuan Jewellery Co (PNJ) has decided to set up a jewellery store in Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province.
* Phuong Nam Securities Co (PNS) has established a branch in Vung Tau City.
* vicem Hoang Mai Cement Co (HOM) has dissolved an affiliate, Hoang Mai Concrete and Construction Joint Stock Co, in Nghe An Province, and established a new branch there.
* Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Bank of Industry and Trade (VietinBank-CTG) will officially sign long-term strategic shareholder contract with Nova Scotia bank by early 2012, Pham Huy Hung, VietinBank’s chair said at the meeting with investors held in HCM City on September 16.