* The UPCoM-listed Truong Phu Joint Stock Co (coded TGP) has announced to close the shareholders list for paying 2010 dividend. In details, the registration deadline would be September 16, while ex-dividend session of September 14, 2011.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has recently in principle approved for Lao Cai Mineral Mining and Processing Joint Stock Co (coded LCM) to list shares on the southern floor.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has officially released document No 1704/2011/SGDHCM-NY approving in principle for CNG Vietnam Joint Stock Co (coded CNG) to list 16,249,943 shares on the southern bourse with total share value of 162.5 billion dong.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has released announcement No 786/2011/TB-SGDHCM for listing and trading additional shares of Hapaco Group Joint Stock Co (coded HAP).
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX)-listed firm named Vegetexco Port Joint Stock Co (coded VGP) has announced to purchase fund shares.
* The management board of Vinh Hoan Joint Stock Co (coded VHC) has agreed for advancing first round dividend in cash at an applied rate of 15 percent.
* The Vietnam Securities Depository Centre – HCM City Branch has recently announced about the registration deadline for closing the shareholders list of South Logistics Joint Stock Co (coded STG).
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) announced that September 22 would be the registration deadline to close the shareholders list of Song Da Industry and Trade Joint Stock Co (coded STP) for dividend payment purpose.
* Song Da Thang Long Joint Stock Co (coded STL) released the H1 financial reports in the first six months this year with pre-tax profit of 7 billion dong, declining by 78 percent against the same period last year, and equalling to 8.5 percent of the year plan.
* KITMC Worldwide Vietnam RSP Balanced Fund has offloaded over 907,000 shares of Domes co Medical Import Export Corporation (DMC), or a 5.1 percent stake in the enterprise.
* Hoa Phat Group (HPG) sold 432,000 tonnes of steel in the January-August period, a 14 percent year-on-year increase.
* Ha Tien Transport Co (HTV) has announced September 13 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2010 second round dividend in cash at 10 percent.
* Binh Trieu Road & Bridge Construction and Investment Co has registered to buy over 3.2 million shares of HCM City Infrastructure Investment Co (CII) to spur its ownership from 5.7 percent to 9.9 percent.
* Asiavantage Global Limited has sold 450,000 shares of Hapaco Co (HAP) to reduce its ownership from 8.7 percent to 6.5 percent.
* Saigon general Service Co. (SVC) has announced September 28 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2010 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 10 percent.
* Transport Engineering Construction & Business Investment Stock Co 584 (NTB) incurred a loss of 9.4 billion dong in the first six months of 2011.
* The Hanoi Stock Exchange will put Construction Company No 11 (V11) into the watch list from today as auditors have doubted its capability to continue operation.
* The northern exchange will auction three and five-year government bonds with the total value of 3 trillion dong on September 8.
* Educational Book Co in Da Nang City (DAE) has announced September 22 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 7 percent.
* Hoa Cam Concrete Co (HCC) has gained approval in principle to trade nearly 847,000 more shares on the northern bourse.
* Can Tho Seafood Export-Import Joint Stock Co (Caseamex) reported gaining accumulative revenue of 391.11 billion dong in the first six months of this year, down by 37.85 percent against the same period last year and after tax profit of 19.24 billion dong, up 36.94 percent year-on-year. The accumulative EPS in Jan-June period was posted at 2,499 dong.
* Song Da 6.04 Joint Stock Co (coded S64) has recently released the Jan-June reviewed financial reports with total revenue from sales and services of 46.5 billion dong, after tax profit of 2.489 billion dong, equalling to EPS of 1,245 dong per share.
* The HNX-listed Saigon Petroleum Construction and Investment Joint Stock Co (coded PSG) reported gaining H1 after tax profit of 7.08 billion dong, fulfilling 9 percent of the year plan.
* Tan Tao Investment and Industrial Joint Stock Co (coded ITA) has released the H1 reviewed financial reports recently with total net revenue of 245.4 billion dong, equivalent to 21 percent of the same period last year. The financial revenue sharply declined from 139.5 billion dong in H1 last year to 33 billion dong.
* In the first six months of 2011, Phuc Hung Construction Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed PHC) reported gaining accumulative pre-tax profit of 7 billion dong, fulfilling about 22 percent of the targeted year plan.
* The northern bourse-listed Mechanics Construction & Foodstuff Joint Stock Co (coded MCF) announced that September 23 would be the registration deadline to close the shareholders list for holding the extraordinary shareholders meeting.
* Thu Duc BOO Water Co (TDW), investor ofThu Due BOO water plant, has asked for the HCM City government’s consideration to solve contract guarantee money amounting to $5.7 million with the plant’s contractor, Hyundai Rotem Co. The two companies have worked together for the past three years but have yet to reach any agreement.
* Long Giang Investment and Urban Development Ioint Stock Co was licensed to develop a condo project at 7/28 Thanh Thai Street in District 10, Thoi bao Kinh te Vietnam reports. The three-tower project, covering 1 1,000 square meters, will provide 612 apartments for locals with deteriorating apartments who have been forced to resettle.
* PetroVietnam Power Corporation has put wind turbines in Phu Quy Island in Binh Thuan Province as part of their operation to build a wind power plant. The plant, with total investment capital of 335 billion dong, will be completed at the end of the year and will supply power for locals with a production capacity of 25 million kilowatt hours per year.
* EVN Finance Co accumulated total capital of over 20 trillion dong for power projects in the first eight months. EVN Finance has also accessed and built business links to nearly 50 international and local banks and credit institutions so far.
* Hanoi Post & Telecommunications Construction and Installation Co (HAS) has changed its name to Hacisco Joint Stock Co.
* Sao Ta Foods Co (FMC) as of the end of August obtained $52 million in revenue, rising nearly 50 percent against 2010.
* Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TienPhongBank) and Smartlink Card Service Joint Stock Co (Smartlink) have recently successfully connected with POS (point of sale) system of Smartlink’s member banks.
* Vietnam Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade, or VietinBank, will open a branch in German city Frankfurt later this month to expand its business overseas.