* Today March 13, the southern bourse saw a reduction in stock trading when the VN Index fell 12.4 points to close at 1158.27 up 1.06% against the previous session with a total market trade of 12,372,170 shares worth over 1.196 trillion dong.
* The HASTC Index yesterday closed at 454.75 points down 0.06% against the previous session with a total trade of more than four million shares worth 428 billion dong.
* The HCM City Securities Transaction Centre has reported the results of the Southern Liquefied Gas Trading Co’s (PV Gas South) share auction which was held on March 9. There were 321 winners with the total volume of sold shares reaching 4,703,800 shares at 10,000 dong par. The highest winning price reached 280,300 dong per share and the lowest winning price was at 172,000 dong per share.
* The Viet Dragon Securities Joint Stock Co (VDSC) yesterday March 12 opened for business as the 34th member of the HCM City STC.
* On March 12, the Tan Tao Industrial Park Corp, with a chartered capital of 60 billion dong, asked the SSC to approve the issuing of 20 million more shares to the public.
* The HCM City based Saigon Beverages JSC with a chartered capital of 45,483,600,000 dong has announced that it will issue an additional three million shares to the public.
* The SSC yesterday March 12 received an application from Alphanam JSC with a chartered capital of 250 billion dong to start trading.
* On March 9, the State Securities Commission’s chief inspector signed Decision No 03/QD-TT announcing a fine of 70 million dong for administrative violations involved in securities and the stock market to the Asian Commercial Bank Securities Co Ltd
* The Bidv Financial Investment JSC has been established with a chartered capital of 500 billion dong, its head office is at No 191 Ba Trieu St, Hanoi.
* Informal share market trades: the Vietstock website reported that today March 13, the price of Bao Long at 60,000 dong, Vinh Cuu Stone Joint Stock Co 30,000 dong, Habubank 130,000 dong, EAB 15.2 million dong, Southern Bank 93,000 dong, convertible bonds of Military Bank three million dong, Military Bank 12.8 million dong, Saigon Bank 3.25 million dong, SCB 4.8 million dong, SCC 520,000 dong, SHBank 72,000 dong, VIBank 115,000 dong, Viconship Saigon 280,000 dong, VPBank 130,000 dong and Yteco 350,000 dong.