Hanoi to Host Probably the Best International Lineup of Speakers Ever at a Hospital Management Event
The 11th annual Hospital Management Asia (HMA) will be held at the Melia Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam on September 13 & 14, 2012.
Over 55 international speakers – all practitioners and experts – will share their knowledge with delegates from 25 countries representing 200+ hospitals from 25 countries.
Steve Thompson, CEO, Johns Hopkins Medicine International (USA) will talk about “The Emerging Characteristics of High Performing Hospitals”. Paul van Ostenberg vice President, Joint Commission International (USA) will speak on “Top 10 Trends in Healthcare, Medical and the Pharmaceutical Industry”. Sangita Reddy will discuss “The Adoption of Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics in Patient Care”. Assoc. Prof Low Guat Tin will share “The Trials and Tribulations of Care Providers”.
“Do hospitals know what patients need and are they fulfilling these?”, Vishal Bali, CEO, Fortis Healthcare Global (Singapore) and Gordon Stevenson, Business Excellence Consultant, Paragon Consulting (UK) are two of the early confirm debaters on this.
Hospital Management Asia (HMA) directs itself to the continuing professional development of hospital managers in an atmosphere of learning and interacting. HMA brings Worldwide Hospital Management Thinking and Experience to senior hospital managers in Asia. An integral part of HMA is the Asian Hospital Management Awards (AHMA).
768 delegates from 25 countries and 50 speakers from 15 countries were at HMA in Singapore last year. More than 800 delegates will be gathering in Hanoi this year.
Hospital Management Asia 2012 is organised by Exedra Events and presented in cooperation with the Ministry of Health Vietnam, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Joint Commission International, the International Hospital Federation, the Asian Hospital Federation, Hong Kong Hospital Authority and a number of national associations and organisations across Asia.
Official Industry Partners are Austco Marketing, Det Norske Veritas Healthcare, Inc., Healthcare Intelligence Network and UBM Medica. Conference partners are ASTRON Hospital & Healthcare Consultants Private Limited, Association of Private Hospitals of Malaysia, Hoan My Medical Corporation, The HCM City Medical Association and The Medical Practitioner Society of HCM City, Indian Healthcare Quality Forum, Indonesian Hospital Association, National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers and Private Hospitals Association of the Philippines.
HMA is also supported by Asian Hospital & Healthcare Management, Business World, Cambodian Business Review, Global Health Press, Medical Progress, Medical Tribune, MIMS and Vietnam Business Forum as Media Partners. PR Partners are ACN Newswire, Creative Crest (India), Integrated Public Relations (Malaysia), and Masso iPR (Vietnam).
List of Confirmed Speakers as of 15 June 2012
1. Dr Dilshaad Ali Abas Ali, general manager/ Medical director, Capital Health Screening Centre (UAE)
2. Haji Abd Aziz Bin Abd Rahman, CEO, KPJ Seremban Specialist Hospital (Malaysia)
3. Vishal Bali, CEO, Fortis Healthcare Global (Singapore)
4. Dr Robert Beaudoin, Professor, University of Connecticut (USA)
5. Dr Robert Behar, Chair of the Board, CEO, North Cypress Medical centre (USA)
6. Dr Yash Paul Bhatia, Managing director, Astron Hospital & Healthcare Consultants (India)
7. Dr Anne Blunden, director of Nursing, King Fahad Medical City (Saudi Arabia)
8. Dr Bu Castro, Physician-Lawyer-Pathologist and Medico-Legal Officer; President, Philippine Hospital Association
9. Dr Paul Chang, Managing director, Asia Pacific, Joint Commission International (Singapore)
10. Dr Samanthi De Silva, GM/Head of Medical Services, Hemas Hospitals (Sri Lanka)
11. Dr Rodolfo “Dups” delos Reyes, Managing director, RAdelosReyes Mgm’t Consultancy (Philippines)
12. Prof Dr Do Doan Loi, vice director, Bach Mai Hospital (Vietnam)
13. Prof Rene Domingo, Professor, Asian Institute of Management (Philippines)
14. Murtaza Esuffaly, Chair, Hemas Hospitals (Sri Lanka)
15. Prof Kwong Ming Fock, Senior Consultant, Department of Gastroenterology, Changi general Hospital (Singapore)
16. Peter Ford, vice President – Healthcare Liability Asia Pacific, Allied World Assurance Company (Hong Kong)
17. Dr Ed Hansen, Administrator, Chrissie Tomlinson Memorial Hospital (USA)
18. Maria Holswilder, director of Nursing, National Neuroscience Institute, King Fahad Medical City (Saudi Arabia)
19. Dr Paul Huntly, director for Infection Control Management, DNV (USA)
20. Assoc. Prof Le Thi Anh Thu, Chief of Infection Department, Cho Ray Hospital (Vietnam)
21. Leong Yew-Meng, CEO, National Healthcare Group Polyclinics (Singapore)
22. Dr Ling Moi Lin, Microbiologist and director of Infection Control, Singapore general Hospital (Singapore)
23. Dr Phan Thi Ngoc Linh, Accreditation manager, Quality Assurance & Clinical Governance Department, FV Hospital (Vietnam)
24. Scott Middleton, Managing director Asia Pacific, KM&T Pte Ltd (Singapore)
25. Dr Sandhya Mujumdar, deputy director, Medical Affairs, National University Hospital (Singapore)
26. Prof Nguyen Thanh Liem, director, National Hospital of Pediatrics (Vietnam)
27. Nguyen Thi Le Thu, Marketing & Business Development director, FV Hospital, Far East Medical Limited (Vietnam)
28. Assoc. Prof Low Guat Tin, Consultant (Singapore)
29. Prof Quek Swee Chye, deputy Chair – Medical Board, National University Hospital (Singapore)
30. Sangita Reddy, Executive director, Operations, Apollo Hospitals Group (India)
31. Eduardo “Ardy” Roberto, Author, The Heart of Healing (Philippines)
32. Amitabh Saxena, CEO, Anexas Consultancy (India)
33. Dr Eric Schulze, President/CEO, Teleradasia.com (Philippines)
34. Dr Anupam Sibal, Group Medical director, Apollo Hospitals Group (India)
35. Ameurfina Silo, Professional Nurse/ Mentor (Saudi Arabia)
36. Benedict Stanberry, Executive director, International Institute for Healthcare Management (UK)
37. Gordon Stevenson, Business Excellence Consultant, Paragon Consulting (UK)
38. Dr Tang Chi Thuong, director, Children Hospital 1 (Vietnam)
39. Steve Thompson, CEO, Johns Hopkins Medicine International (USA)
40. Karen Timmons, Global Patient Safety Officer, DNV Healthcare (USA)
41. Dr Paul vanOstenberg, vice President, Accreditation and Standards, Joint Commission International (USA)
42. Loendi Westhuisen, Nurse – Educator/ Coordinator, King Fahad Medical City (Saudi Arabia)
Early Bird registration is until June 22, 2012. Register online atwww.hospitalmanagementasia.com.Contact:
Marketing and Media Coordinator
Tel: +632 846 8339