Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) announced receiving the application profile from Hong Ha Petroleum Joint Stock Co for listing 5 million shares on the northern bourse.
The company has its head office located at No 206A Nguyen Trai St, Trung Van, Tu Liem Dist, Hanoi. Among its chartered capital of 50 billion dong, the individual shareholders own 71.98 percent of total shares and the rest 28.02 percent kept by corporate ones.
The company has major scope of business such as building civil and industrial works, technical infrastructure, traffic work and irrigation, transmission lines and transformer stations with capacity of up to 110KV, underground works, constructing and trading houses, infrastructure facilities in urban area and industrial zones, trading real estates, offices for lease, hotel management services.
According to the company’s announcement on its website, December 30 would be the registration deadline to close the list of shareholders for depositing shares at Vietnam Securities Depository Centre.
The company planned to hold its annual shareholders meeting on February 3, 2010.