Phu Phong Corporation (PPG) announced its 2012 annual general meeting of shareholders (AGM) resolution with following contents:
1. AGM approved reports of Board of directors (BOD) on 2011 operation and its 2012 plans.
2. The firm made VND5.63 billion net profit (meeting 57.4 percent plan) on VND349.49 billion revenues ( meeting 105 percent plan) in 2011.
3. The firm targets VND7.85 billion net profit on VND439.47 billion revenues and dividend payment of 10 percent in 2012.
4. The AGM passed the firm’s investments results in 2011 and 2012 investment plan.
5. The AGM approved its 2011 audited financial statement.
6. The meeting approved 2011 reports of Board of Supervisors (BOS)
7. The AGM approved 2011 profit distribution plan.
8. The AGM approved to appoint director, list of BOS
9. The AGM authorised BOD and BOS to select its 2012 auditing firm and others.