List of feeds
|Global (all categories)|
Below are some links to RSS readers you might like to try:-
- Google Reader – Use Google’s web-based RSS reader to keep up with blogs and news.
- Feed Demon – full-featured Windows news aggregator
- Feed Reader – lightweight open-source aggregator that supports RSS and ATOM formats
- SharpReader – simple, well designed, reads RSS and Atom
- NewsGator – RSS, Social Widgets, plug-in for Outlook
- Bloglines – free Web-based aggregator
- NewsMonster – Mozilla browser plug-in supports Linux, Windows
Really Simple Syndication (RSS)
What is RSS?
RSS is an easy way to keep updated by accessing news from all your favourite sites from just one place. It can tell you every time the news you want is updated, without having to visit each site.