Vien Lien JSC (UNI) announced its 2012 annual general meeting of shareholders (AGM) resolution with following contents:
1. Approving 2011 audited financial statement, 2011 reports of Board of directors (BOD) and Board of Supervisors (BOS).
2. Approving to not distribute company’s funds and not pay 2011 BOD and BOS’s compensation as its 2011 loss.
3. The firm targets VND30 billion pre-tax profit on VND150 billion revenues and cash dividend at VND2,000/share in 2012.
4. Authorising BOD to select 2012 auditing firm.
5. Approving to cancel project on building Fiber Optics and Accessories Plan at Hy-tech Industrial park in District 9, Ho Chi Minh city and proceed legal procedure to withdraw its deposit of VND358,192,800.
6. Approving to change its logo.
7. Approveingto convert and list 50,000 bonds issued in 2010 which are forced to convert into shares worth VND50 billion at 01 bond for 100 shares (VND10,000/share).
After the bond conversion, the firm will have more 5 mil shares worth VND50 billion, increasing its charter capital to VND144,844,680,000.
Approving BOD to determine time for bond conversion and prepare legal procedure for conversion and list its new 5 mil shares on HNX.
8. Approving new BOD, BOS for 2012-2016 term.