Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) has announced the calendar for governmental bonds issues conducted by State Treasury in the first quarter of 2012 through the northern bourse and State Bank of Vietnam.
The terms of government bonds are very various with 2 years, 3 years, 5 years and 10 years. State Treasury will issue from one trillion to two trillion dong of G-bonds per session.
1. Bill of exchange auction through the State Bank of Vietnam:
– Term: 364 days
– Volume: one trillion dong per session
– Time: Every Monday (except holidays and January 30)
2. Bond tender through Hanoi Stock Exchange:
– Term: 2 years, 3 years, 5 years, and 10 years
– Volume: one trillion dong to two trillion dong/session/term
– Time: Every Thursday (except holidays and January 19)
3. Total bond volume to be issued: 25 trillion dong.