Business Briefs 24 December 2018

24-Dec-2018 Intellasia | | 8:27 AM Print This Post

* Dang Huynh Uc My, a board member of Thanh Thanh Cong-Bien Hoa Company (SBT), has registered to buy 12 million SBT shares from December 24 to January 22, thus raising her holding in the sugar firm from 10.6% to 13%. Earlier, from October 17 to ovember 7, My successfully purchased 20 million SBT shares while Thanh Thanh Cong Investment Company, a company chaired by My, acquired 35 million SBT shares.
* Following the first interim cash dividend ofVNDl,500 per share in September, PetroVietnam Power Nhon Trach 2 Company (NT2) has announced the second Interim cash dividend of VND900 per share, The management of NT2 earlier guided a cash dividend ofVND2,500 per share for fiscal 2018. The record date is December 28 while the company will make
the payment on June 17,2019.
* Phuoc Hoa Rubber Company (PHR) made a pre-tax profit of VND319 billion in January-November this year, which beat the year’s target by 18%. Its revenue reached VND873.5 billion in the period from selling over 26,000 tons of latex.
* PENM IV Germany GmbH & Co. KG (PENM IV), a German private equity fund and a major shareholder with a current 10% stake ofTaseco Air Service Company (AST), has registered to buy 2.2 million AST shares, or 6.11 % of total outstanding shares. If the purchase is done, PE M IV would hold a total of 5.8 million shares, equivalent to a 16.11 % stake. Transactions will be made from December 21 to January 18, 2019.
* Mien Trung Power Investment & Development Company (SEB) posted a net profit ofVND90.7 billion from its revenue of over 0154 billion in January- ovember, representing 93.4% and 91.8% of the firm’s 2018 targets. According to Viet Capital Securities Company, SEB’s power output was 109.4 million kWh in the period. In 2018, SEB expects net profit ofVND98.1 billion, 1 % above the year’s target, while its revenue is estimated at VND157.6 billion, making up 94% of the full-year goal. In 2019, the firm looks to make VND91 billion in net profit and VND150 billion in revenue.


Category: Business, Vietnam

Print This Post

Comments are closed.